[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.37, test v4.0.75)

I pressed the send log button now, around 21:50

I cant find where to send PM? Maybe new users cant?

Did you get a log on your email?

Yes, I have the log and will have a look soon.

Thanks.
Could there be a problem using space in the name for the screens, and i also have a Norwegians letter Ø i a name. Maybe that messens it up.

I will try change it.

Edit: that didnt change anything.

No, the app doesn’t use the name. There are unique id’s that the app uses.

It’s probably just a device that not supported yet in which case I will add it in.

1 Like

The log shows you have “io:AwningValanceIOComponent” motors so you should be able to add them with the “Awning / Pergola (io)” device in the app.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Homey found them immediately.

1 Like

Having issues adding my Velux blinds again…

I had some issues with my blinds so I had to reset all remotes for the blinds and add them again. I started with adding 1 blind to the Connexoon box, and that worked smoothly:

Nest, I deleted the 3 blinds in the Homey Somfy App. Now I am trying to add them again. Unfortunately I do see the three Velux windows and can add these again (that is not needed) but can’t seem to find the new added blind.

Anyone a clue how to re-add it again?

I am using App v3.0.30

Is this a new blind that has not been in Homey before?
Just wondering if it is a different type that the app doesn’t know about yet.
If it is then can you send me the device log as shown in the first post so I can add it to the app?

1 Like

Yes, two new blinds Adiaan. One even has a different color of the housing.

I will send the logs! Thanks.

1 Like

BTW
I only added one blind to Connexoon yet. So the other two blinds will not be seen. Will try that later today / tomorrow. Bit in a rush

If they are they the same as the one in the log then it’s not a problem.

1 Like

Update

It’s working now! I added the 2 remaining screens to Connexoon and they now show in Homey too!

I guess I selected the wrong screens, initially… :neutral_face:

Thanks again for the swift reply and help Adrian!

1 Like

Hi,
I’m sorry for my late reply. After some try, I have delete the remote of my ToHoma an pairing directly of the dimmer (most reactivity for light on/off).

If you’re interested by the log, send me a private message. I can re-appair the device and send log.

Position not updating a variables?

I write the position of the Velux roof windows (Dakraam in Dutch) to a variable before they are changed by a flow. This way I can restore the latest position. Especially handy after the windows were closed due to rain.

Lately I noticed the position variable not update-ing. Could it be that this is a polling issue?

Possibly. Can you share the flow that updates the variable?

Will try to!

If it starts to rain:

And the windows are open more than the rain position:

Do this (action flow for 1 window) :

Is Positie the position tag for the window?
Can you see the correct position in the in the device tile?

Position tag is the actual position. It is compared to the “rain position”. If the window was open more that the “rain position“ (=33%) the window is closed to the” rain position ". Once the rain stops, the original position is restored.

This worked fine for a long time.

I disconnected the Velux rain sensors as they would close the windows when it rained, but would keep them closed after the rain.

What about the device tile, does that show the correct position, especially if you move the window?

That’s it!

I used the Homey App to open a window. The position is seen in the variable (I checked it via a Logic card). Position was 0 and went to 0.20 The devise shows as ‘open’ too.

Then I closed the window with the io wall mounted remote. The variable in Homey remained 0.20
The devise tile shows it as “open” but it is closed.

PS
Conexxoon App shows the window as closed too! Homey still at 0.20