[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.37, test v4.0.75)

Good news @pvdven & @Michael_Van_der_Meer.
Today I finally was able to install the /test/ app on Homey (cloud) again! Hope it works for you as well.
I have no update on my ticket yet.

2 Likes

Interesting document about the Somfy protocols:
https://service.somfy.com/downloads/nam_v5/somfyio_homecontrol_guide.pdf

1 Like

Works for me too again. I hope it keeps working and wonder what caused the problem.

Seems to be working fine again! Awesome! Do we know what is fixed where?

Athom fixed an issue in the store / Homey.

2 Likes

Hello.
I also notice that the app works perfectly again on bridge. Hope it lasts…
We are in beta but Athom does not shine for its communication.

Hello maybe can you add some support hitachi airco’s from homey and maybe it is a option to add view battery status from some sensors io sunset and temp sensors en door sensors. I hope it the rest of Somfy it’s working great.

Can you send me the device log so I can see how the airco reports itself?

How can I collect the right logs for you ?

There are instruction in the first post of this topic under Requesting new features / devices.

I am so sorry I have send the device log to you thank you so much

No need to be sorry. The information gets lost now there are so many posts.

I can’t see anything that looks like it might be an aircon in the log. Do you see them in the Tahoma app on your phone and if so what are the names you have given them?

Just to confirm I am looking at the correct log do you have lamps named “Woonkamer 1” and “Douche spot 3”?

I can see that support is not in the app for many of the lamps so that is something I can add.

I don’t see those sensors in the log either but I have only received one log today.
For battery information, I can only display the information provided by the API and unfortunately those devices don’t provide that information.

EDIT: My mistake, you have so many devices the log didn’t fit in my email viewer :slight_smile: I have now found the information.

this is the devices and one sensor has low battery right now. it show in the text

the sensors bellow are in the homey at the moment but no battery status i have look in de device log and i think i have found it by sensor Openslaande Rechts S this sensor have low battery right now

Somfy Thermis WireFree sensor io
“label”: “Temp Woonkamer”
“label”: “Temp Achtergevel”
“label”: “Temp Garage”
“label”: “Temp Masterbed”

Somfy Sunis Zon Sensor io
“label”: “Zon Voorkant”

Somfy Openingsmelder io
“label”: “Openslaande Rechts S” has low battery right now “name”: “core:SensorDefectState” - “value”: “lowBattery”
“label”: “Openslaande Links S”

this is not visible in the Homey
Hitachi Airco’s
“label”: “Airco Masterbedroom”
“label”: “Airco Zolder”
“label”: “Airco Woonkamer”
“label”: “Airco voorKamer”

this is not visible in the Homey
Zwave modules
“label”: “Wandlampen 3”
“label”: “Wandlampen 2”
“label”: “Wandlampen”
“label”: “Buitenlampen Garage”

i hope that it will be a succes thank you a lot

1 Like

Thank you for the extra information.
I have published a new test version that should allow you to add the rest of your Hue lights.
I also has a new Event log tab in the Configure App section. As your AC seems to set all the parameters via one command and there is no explanation of what the parameters are or the order they appear in the command, I am hoping that the log will capture the command from Tahoma and show me the syntax.
So, could you:

1. Enable the Event log,
  2. Control the AC from Tahoma
  3. Go back to the Event log and send it to me.

I will add the zwave lights and the battery warning in the next update along with the AC.

1 Like

Hi thank you so far. i have send the event log to you. i hope that you can find it.

Perfect, it shows me just what I need to added the command.

Hello

First of all thank you for the work and time you invest to keep the addon alive.

However, I have an issue with it: I own four roller shutters io which work perfectly with the Tahoma app on Android. Now I wanted to add them in homey, downloaded and installed your app/addon for homey, the app connects to the online account of Somfy but when I try to add them, homey always says “no new device” when it searches for them.
I think the problem is the following: My box is not a Connexoon or the other, more expensive one but a “Connectivity Kit”. I assume this is not supported yet by your app … is that possibly true?

Would it be possible to add support for it and can I help somehow to accomplish that?

Regards
Nils

Are you using the latest test version of the app?
The app does work with the Connectivity Kit but might be missing support for your devices. The test version has extra devices added with information provided by some other Connectivity Kit users so might solve your issue. If not then send me the device log from the app (provided you are using a Homey Pro).

Yes I am … tried with latest test version and regular one. I’ll try to send you the log.

1 Like

Send it via App … App said I should give you the following code: 652f1708-e244-408a-8150-d7804e2ffd90