[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.37, test v4.0.75)

This is the sequence. App has gone from my homey (cloud)

Hmm, that looks like a store issue. I have requested support from Athom and pointed them to this topic so hopefully they will let me know what the problem is.

Just out of interest, are you installing it from a phone?
If so, could you install it from a web browser on a desktop?

I’ve tried phone, ipad and windows laptop with chrome. Same thing.

I have published again as version 3.0.12 just in case that helps. The code is the same but I have updated a couple of store images to meet the store requirements.

Just lost connection with both my Velux blinds thru connexoon.
I am running Pro with the latest firmware.
App version 2.1.77

Still the same

Seems I have an issue.

Have been using the App for ages. Never had any issues. This weekend I had to reset my wifi / router. Today I found out that the Somfy App returned an error. No clue if this is related.

I can still control my Somfy io devices via the Connexoon App on my phone. So, that route is functional. However, using Homey to control my io devices gives an error.

In the APP Settings I see a green confirmation after logging in. But after a couple of secondes I see an error about a token:

In the information log I see an error that “certificatie has expired” .

I have 3 Velux io roof Windows with 3 sunblinds (six devices) and a Connexoon. The Connexoon still works to operate these 6 devices. Homey fails with an error.

I have a Homey Pro with firmware 7.2.1
App version 2.1.77

Thanks!

1 Like

Same here for me

1 Like

Oh, that is good and bad news

1 Like

Ditto

Same here, when I want to operate one of my blinds I get the message “failed to sent command”
Up to midnight today everything worked just fine.
I have updated my connexoon app but no difference.

1 Like

Exactly my scenario

Hi All,
It seems I have awoken to the same problem. As some users that are reporting the issue are on still on version 2, I don’t think the problem is with the recent changes I have made.

As the error is caused by an expired certificate, which will be on the Somfy server, I guess they have let certificate for the URL the app uses lapse.
I will investigate ASAP and ask my contact at Somfy about it.

2 Likes

Well, if it’s any consolation, I get the same error when I try to access Tahoma via the web interface. That gives me hope that they will fix it as it is not limited to the Homey app but effects their system as well.

Edit: It has also given me an opportunity to debug a failure method that I have never had before, so I have found an error in my code. It won’t make any difference to the problem but by fixing it means the app will not use up Homey processing time with pointless retries.

2 Likes

This is the error I get when logging into the Tahoma web app:

And a user has informed me of this on the German Somfy web site:

From experience it can take anything from a few hours to 2 weeks to obtain a new certificate depending on the type of certificate and responsiveness of the certificate provider. This is because the issuing company has to do security checks to ensure the requestor is who they say they are.

1 Like

Thank you for your investigation. It explains my issue, as well. So, we have to wait

Thanks for the info posted here yes - I’m having exactly the same problem this morning. Hope they sort it out soon.