[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.37, test v4.0.75)

Thanks for looking into it. I got homey fw 8.0.2.

Installed your app 4.0.1. Deleted token and used “get token”. Only got notification .

When i try to attach a device with the somfy app i get: "Hostname/IP does not match certificate’s altnames: Host: gateway--.local. is not cert’s CN: ...local

It says the version is 2018.4.4.7. Probably released 2018?
Not really long term support from Somfy…
Not like Athom and Homey.

That would explain why you can’t enable the developer mode as it was only added to the box firmware this year. You raise a support question with Somfy to ask if it can be updated.

You will need to have a Somfy Tahoma, Tahoma Switch, Connexoon box, or the connectivity kit.

Edit: I just realised it is RTS so you could use the Somfy RTS app.

1 Like

Mine is saying fw 3022.3.4-10 for the tahoma.

I tried that but i can use it up and down but can’t
Do that

can’t tilt the slats which I would like

Have you tested the Sunway Raambekleding App voor Homey | Homey App ?
Guess seeing that driver these can do that.

1 Like

I think that should be 2022.3.4-10?

Yeah also tried that one still no luck

I have published a new test version that sets up an alternative URL to match the certificate.

It seems the certificate in my box has several ALT names, so it will work with the real URL and the URL that you have. Fingers crossed this will work with all the boxes.

Your again the greatest. It seems it is now solved. I don’t see a cn cert error and can attach a new device with 4.0.2.

How can i be sure that it does his requests local and not on the cloud?

P.S. you where right it was firmware 2022.3.4-10.

1 Like

My app does provide buttons for the tilt but not flows (for RTS blinds). The API doesn’t allow for an exact position, only tilt up or down.

If you open Homey Developer Tools and then select the Somfy Tahoma and Connexoon app, then the Information log tab and enable the log (blue tick) you should see the polling. If you have entries like:

{
    "time": "2022-07-11T20:02:40.685Z",
    "elapsed": 3.018,
    "source": "syncLoop",
    "data": "Logged in = true, Local = true, Old Sync State = false, Next cloud sync in 21s"
  },

where Local - true, then it is polling the hub directly.

@Adrian_Rockall
It is doing that.

Perfect. Now i don’t have to be afraid that it is canceling me out due to many requests to there cloud server.

1 Like

Not all devices are supported directly via the hub. If you go to the Device tab and click on Get Devices, the list will show all the device connected locally and via the cloud.
The list is a large JSON object so can be difficult to read. I normally copy the contents and paste it in to a JSON viewer.

I see them.
I see both my “Rolluiken” blinds in the local, as well as alarm and touch button.
Thanks again, Adrian.

1 Like

@Adrian_Rockall when I buy the connectivity box can i use it for my rts blinds then ?

And can I add my blinds and then eventually use your app? also the function to tilt the blinds? And could this possibly also be possible with speech (google aasistent)?

You will need to make sure the connectivity kit supports RTS.
If it does then you can add them to Homey with my app and control the tilt.

I’m not sure if Google will support that feature though.

Hello,
First of all big thanks for the app !
I just bought the Connectivity Kit
successfully add my Roller shutter with quiet mode in Tahoma App
successfully connected my Tahoma credential in your app in Homey
checked “Get log” in App setting > Device log
but unfortunately app cannot find my device when I want to add it. I tried Roller shutter with quiet mode (IO) and Roller shutter (io), but getting message, cannot find your device…
I sent the log via the app few minutes app
Thanks in advance for the help

Add it using the “Velux roller shutter(io)” or “Velux rolluik (io)”.

1 Like