[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.37, test v4.0.75)

It looks like the command to set the manual / schedule mode has multiple parameters. Could you enable the Information log so it has a blue tick:

Then change the mode via the Tahoma app, so that I can see what the format of the command is, and then send the log.

Will do.

I need to figure out how to change mode from schedule to manual. In the original Danfoss Ally app it was easy but in the Tahoma Switch it is somewhere hidden.

1 Like

So i have made a scene with setting the temp of all 6 thermostats to 18,5 @ 21.30h

Maybe Somfy doesn’t control the schedule mode but just changes the temperature on it’s own schedule.

Dear Adrian

Thank you for your great aplication, which is really helpfull for me. My house is equipment with a lot of Somfy equipment that i used severeal time a day.

I need of your help for few topic

• I’m loosing time to time the connection between my tahoma and my homey pro with connection faillure or message 401. Do you have an idea what is the raison. My login or my passeword are ok.
  • I’m using I/O wire pilot from somfy for my heating device. reference 1822452. I have no sucess to connect it. I guess is not compatible. Do you have in mind to integrate it one day.
  • More generale I use as well intellitag and consumption metter from somfy will be really nice to have integrate as well in your aplication.

Thank you by advance

Stéphane

Could you send me the device log so I can see the required information to add the new devices. Details of how to do that are in the first post and repeated just above. It does require that you have a Homey Pro (ball) though as the required settings pages are not available in Homey (cloud).

The 401 message shows an authentication error. This can happen if polling is not enabled as the session times out. Therefore, the next communications will use an expired token, so it will have to login again. Also, the servers do occasionally have temporary issues.

I have just get my log file and send you.

I have the log. You certainly do have a lot of devices :grin:. I will plough through it as soon as I can.

Thank you and good luck :grinning:

So it appears that with the Tahoma schedule the temps dont change

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the awesome app! I do have a tiny issue. Imam using the TaHoma Switch bridge. Most of the time everything is working fine. However, some days, like today, I am getting 429 errors and the screens do not respond. I do not know if that could be related. Screens are working fine with the remote and/or Somfy app.

Could you help me fix this?

Best regards.
Juriaan

Hmm, code 429 means too many requests. The app should safeguard against that so not sure why.
What version of the app are you using?
Are using a Homey Pro or the Homey (cloud)?
Can you send the log from the Configure App screen thatshowstheerrorcode?

App version is 3.0.30. I have sent you the logs, although I can’t seem to find the error in the log. I am using a Homey Pro. One of the screens is operated by an actuator, they did this because that screen is too small to house the wireless system.

As you say, no sign of the error. When you next get the error, could you send me the log then?

Yes I will. Strange, but the error appears in the Homey app every time I open one of the screens. But nothing shows in the log.

Does the log screen have a blue tick?
Athom’s style doesn’t make it clear if a tick is enabled or not. If it’s not blue then it will only show system errors,although I’m surprised that isn’t included.

I have ticked the boxes in all the logs. Anyway, I have moved the TaHoma Switch up one floor and closer to the windows with the screens. Just in case it had something to do with communication errors. And since errors that do not show up in a log are not suppose to happen, I restarted Homey. Either or both actions apparently did the trick. The 429 error is gone (for now).

Thanks very much for your assistance and quick response to my questions!

Regards,
Juriaan

1 Like

Hi.

My devices cant connect anymore. My flow did’nt run today, so I opened the Tahoma app, and there was an update. Maybe they have changed something in the API?

I think they have had some server issue recently. I can’t log in to my Tahoma account via the web browser at the moment.

Has the problem resolved or are you still having issues?