[APP][Pro] Better Logic Library - Just some better logic, variable and library management

FYI, when using a BL “one of these variables has changed” card, you’ll have to type in the variable names, seperated by a comma. But only variables you created in BL can be used, not the variables provided by an app. Then Homey’s Logics is needed.
See

Okay, about the goal you want to reach. I’m guessing you try to catch a changed weather description here?
I use Openweathermap, and trigger the flow with “The weather has changed”.
Then, at the AND section, I add a Homey Logic card of the type “text contains”.
Now select the local variable “weather description” (=weersbeschrijving in Dutch), which is provided by the trigger card. In the web app it can be found under “This Flow” in the selection box.

Now enter f.i. “clear sky” as text.
You can add 2 more logics cards, with a different weather description of your choice. Make sure to drag the cards down, so “OR” appears between them.

In my example, the notification gets sent when the weather type is “clear sky” or “few clouds” or “whatever weather”.

As you can see in the Timeline notification card, Homey provides for a weather description too (“Beschrijving”), but I can’t find a way to monitor it for changes.

The BL math.js card can be used to calculate with numeric variables
The equivalent Homey logics card is called “calculate a value”
Examples:

1 Like