[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - Simplify your life with a smarter home

Yeah, I have read somewhere that Xiaomi took over development? Lets hope they share the same passion to the Homey app as Ted did before the project became too time consuming.

I donā€™t think there are allot of apps in the Homey store that are really made by the company creating the devices. What iā€™ve seen so far its mostly community based or made by Athom. I donā€™t think the name actually means itā€™s really made by Aqara/Lumi. Everything still points to Ted. I donā€™t expect him to carry this app by himself but it would be nice if someone could get access or who has access can get community contributions reviewed and merged for releases.

Can you find that announcement somewhere? Maybe it has some useful info on contributing or the future of the app?

As per above

7 Likes

@TedTolboom

Is it possible to add the aqara C2 curtain motor to the app?
Iā€™ve ordered the motor and itā€™s on its way.

Can you let me know if thereā€™s anything I can do for you.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_EzZrunN

Now Iā€™m really curious to what is happening with the app.
I donā€™t know when this change happened but my guess is since development in the GitHub repo halted. Any communication from lumi explaining a roadmap would be very nice seeing al the requests on this thread piling up

I really hope it is a not gloomy outlook for future applications steering direction on pace of innovation, additional new devices roll out and also support :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

HI,
I am currently having difficulties in adding led aqara here is the error message

can you help me

Thx

When attempting to connect the Aqara double rocker H2, an error occurs indicating that something went wrong, and after that, pressing any button turns off or turns on ALL Zigbee devices.
I have Homey PRO23. I have Aqara double rocker H2. Problem with all with them.

Hi,
any ETA on the E1 smart radiator thermostat being added?

1 Like

This is known problem when some Aqara or Osram remotes are not initialised properly. These devices will start broadcasting OnOff cluster Toggle command to all Zigbee devices paired to the same Zigbee coordinator.

This problem is not specific for Homey. You can turn the Homey power off and the switch will continue to control all Zigbee devices.

There is no known way to prevent this from happening (other than to ensure the Aqara double rocker H2 is paired and initialised without errors).

1 Like

Waiting eagerly for updating the app to support aqara cube t1 pro!!

Thank you in advance

1 Like

This problem is not specific for Homey. You can turn the Homey power off and the switch will continue to control all Zigbee devices.

With other systems (HA, Deconz, Z2M, sprut, native Aqara Ana Homekit) its work nicely, without problems, and paring is normal. Its happened only with homey paringā€¦

You are comparing apples and pears.

You state that it didnā€™t pair to Homey correctly. If it did pair correctly it would (should) have worked.
As @kkossev says: if it doesnā€™t pair or initialize properly to any system, the same would happen because that is default behavior of the deviceā€¦

Hi Ted,

I have 2 Roller Shade Drive E1 (among others) installed.

They used to work fine until they both stopped to report data like battery, activities or motor state.

They would work as it should but e.g. I donā€™t know the battery state etc.

I tried repairing the devices but that did not work. Then I removed the devices and added them as

new. One of hem works okay now but the other one still doesnā€™t.

I have Homey Pro 2023 with v10.0.0-rc.133 and the Aqara app v 1.7.1

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Wim van Bezouw

1 Like

I have the same issue

I have i e1 driver

It works in homey but not fully i google home.

I get no feedback to Google home from homey about how much it is open or close.

Google Home support falls beyond the control of app developers, you need to contact Athom instead: https://support.homey.app/hc/en-us/articles/360015784034-Submitting-a-support-request

Can confirm that i have it since installed, i have it on usb power so the battery is less important for me but the position could be usefull.

Homey Pro 2023 Version 10.0.0-rc.139.
All B1 Curtain Controllers dropped off.
Cannot repair or add B1 Curtain Controllers
ā€œThis seems to be taking too long. Try turning your device off and onā€¦ā€
"Something went wrong while adding/repairing this device, please try again
Iā€™ve tried restarting the app and the homey but it still doesnā€™t work.
Please help. Thanks.