[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Isn’t it alway’s “and” if you choose this card:
afbeelding
Because this does not get triggered when there isn’t motion.
Use the tag in when:
afbeelding
And it’s doing exactly what you need.

:100: points!

1 Like

Ah, but of course! Didn’t think of that…
Thank you @Satoer!

@TedTolboom: Aliexpress is slow nowadays during the virus :frowning: I have 21 shipments waiting, half of them ordered 16 january and still not even sent yet.

A while back I removed an Aqara dual relay (LLKZMK11LM / lumi.relay.c2acn01) and now am trying to re-add it gain. I can’t get the relay in ‘learning’ mode. I bet it is still added to Homey. However, the actual devise is not visible in Homey / developer page.

Would any kind soul know how to factory reset the relay?

For some reason my post is not saving, trying on mobile right now.

Can i use the gateway product just to activate the wireless option and connect it directly to the homey? Or do i need the use the gateway to connect it then?

This because if i use the gateway i cannot use homey to control mu products

Your list looks pretty well organised.
How did you get all the routers on top of the list?
Did you start all over again adding them?
And does it make a difference?

Hello, I reset my Homey to make a nice Zigbee network to start by putting the routers and then the sensors on battery. But Homey no longer wants to include new sensors, it stops at 20 sensors.
Do you have an idea ?

Hey. I wanted to clarify a couple of questions, because I did not find it in this thread.

1. There are a number of Aqara sensors that are connected to Homey. Temperature sensors show the battery level as 100%, open / close sensors, movements show the battery level as “OK”. For me, the status “OK” is not entirely clear, therefore I ask that I would like to know at the current moment the state of the battery charge in% and use it later in flow.
  2. Aqara motion sensor does not measure the current light in the room. The lx value that shows is always 0lx. Although the same sensor with MiHome works fine and shows the level of illumination. Is this a plugin problem? Or is it simply incorrect that the sensor is somehow connected?
    Thank you in advance for your answers.

As far as I know, 20 is the maximum number that Homey supports. There is now of course an alternative solution in the store that allows you to connect a gateway via wifi with sensors connected to it, thus expanding the capabilities of Homey. But there are some things like the response speed, and it pleased me with this plugin, since all the sensors began to react with lightning speed.

Sounds like most of your sensors are connecting to Homey directly, and Homey has a 20-device limit. There’s not much you, or Homey, can do about it because it’s a hardware limit and Homey cannot force sensors to use a router device. Try adding a sensor far enough away from Homey that the sensor might favour using a router device instead of Homey directly.

There is two categories for the motion sensor battery. Press battery in the app and at the top you can change. One is “battery”, shows the precentage. The second is “battery alarm” and that says “OK”. I have the same.

Note: Old versions of aqara/xiaomi doesnt report battery status.Then you will only see “OK” in the “battery alarm”, but percentage in the other option of the dropdown. I got both versions.

1 Like

Thanks!!!

Regarding the lux, let me check if I get measurement on it. I’m using hue motion sensor for that so never paid attention too it :slight_smile:

Before the 3.2.1 update, I had 26 Zigbee devices …

Sorry, I meant “Homey has a 20-device limit for devices directly connected to it” (so not counting devices that are connected through router devices).

I understand the hardware limit but I can’t find a way to directly associate a sensor on a router. Even if I stick it to the router it doesn’t work

Hey. Yesterday I checked the motion sensor for a long time and by some miracle, he showed a light level of 47lx and then, in fact, he already within 13 hours shows the same values in an absolutely dark room without windows. I repeat, the sensor in Mihome worked fine both in movement and luxury.

@TedTolboom any updates on Opple? If you want i can test a beta if available

4 Likes

The motion sensor only sends light measurements when it detects motion.

1 Like