[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

While it is pretty easy to find, here goes: https://www.paypal.me/TedTolboom

I donated you 10 euro for the Aqara smart plug @TedTolboom!
Who follows?
Have you donated yet, @Martijn_Hoogenbosch? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haha that’sa dare? Don’t need the socket but am using the app so will donate for the community :wink:

Very good @Martijn_Hoogenbosch! :wink:

Hello since the update I have an issue with temperature…
All the sensor are at 100° according enclosed picture

Don’t have the -100 but my sensors haven’t reported in for at least 5 hours. Now rebooting my device because in the developer site all zigbee node ID’s are “-1”. Doesn’t seem right. I updated to RC8 5 hours ago.

Edit: Works after the reboot, all zigbee nodeID’s are back again.

Hello

Restart done and node ok in admin site but always the same issue!
The same issue on all temperatures sensor
Door sensor are working fine.!

All appear OK

Well, the last updated status seems a bit off, right? 3 days ago? I would not think there isn’t a change in any of the sensors in the past three days.
Try pressing the little button a couple of times to see if it updates again. And what does it look like after the ‘map’ has been generated in the zigbee overview.

Please add support for Aqara Rolling shutter motor ZNGZDJ11LM

with one sensor i see also strange behavior. Temperature rises and mirrored the humidity drops.
Battery is 72% will change the battery to rule a bad battery out.

Sign me up for wanting the Aqara Opple integrated. Will be glad to donate if needed :smiley: Any ETA on when this will be developed?

Q&A time:

Thanks for the information. I will check if ordering here is an option; shipping and payment conditions are not quite clear…

:grinning: Keep up the good work guys, thanks both!

@Sebastien_Langolf I received your crashlog and Github issue and will investigate it and provide feedback on Github, ok?

@Sergey_Krutin please see my last remark on adding support for the Aqara Rolling Shutter motor ZNGZDJ11LM

@Marius_Kristiansen please see my last remark on the still actual status of the Aqara Opple switches integration

Hi

I can’t include my aqara motion sensor. It does not work. It starts the inclution but stopps because of time out. I holde the motin senor right next to it and i press the reset butten for 3 sec until it blinks

And you press the button once every two seconds?

This also means it’s not possible to make a scene selector from the 6 button Opple? And then I mean 6 different scenes…

Sorry if already discussed (quite a large thread this is :))… what I noticed since a month or 4 now is that insights, specifically for the aqara temperature sensors, shows strange behavior in its graphs. Every sensor suffers from this (I have about 7) where the graph shows dips every X minutes to extreme temperatures, messing up the ability to properly read the timeline. I know for a fact that this has been working perfectly fine in the past but now it has been acting up for quite a while;

I don’t have it as often as you do and not on all my devices, but I do have it. See screenshot:

When this occurred recently (check in insights), can you or @Martijn_Hoogenbosch me a diagnostics report? Please indicate the -100 in the comments.

Appears to be occurring more on devices further apart from my homey so it might be reconnects causing this (not based on deep analysis of course, just a hunch.

Last occurrence was today at 11:54.00 for the Attic temperature sensor. Uploaded report.

Ps: thanks a bunch for your swift responses!!

As we are reporting odd behaviour… I too have a strange issue. I have several Aqara temp / huminity sensors. These have all been working fine over the last year.

One of shows strange battery alarm:

The device responds to changes in the setting, reports temperature /humidity as should and has a full battery. What could be the reason of this od behaviour? A loose battery contact?