[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Device request: LYWSD02MMC
Bluetooth temp & humidity Clock

Xiaomi Temperature and Humidity Monitor Clock - Xiaomi Global

This app is for Zigbee devices.

Ok. There is no app for bluetooth that I am aware of (except Xiaomi Mi Flora)?

Thatā€™s correct, so the best place to post a request for support is this thread.

Apologies: there is an app for Xiaomi BLE. Support for your device has been requested already but I guess it never materialised.

Version 1.10.0 is now live in the app store.

3 Likes

When is the Cube T1Pro integration planned?

Soon. (v1.10.1)
Finalizing the integration for the Cube T1 Pro; as in testing if the last actions (unique to the Cube T1 Pro) are working correctly.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for the work that is being done!

1 Like

Many thanks for all the energy and effort!
Small note: the change log mentions the ā€œDual relay module T1 (DCM-K01)ā€ but this should be ā€œā€¦T2ā€¦ā€

1 Like

Ik heb daar ook last van maar wanneer je een nieuwe batterij erin steekt gaat het weer een poosje goed. Blijkbaar moet het een heel sterksignaal geven/ ontvangen om goed te blijven werken.

Hi Ted, Iā€™m having this issue with the T1 Door and Window Sensor too. The T1 door and window sensor pairs to homey, but does not report the battery status or connection status. In developer tools it says the value for both is ā€œnullā€ where the non-T1 Aqara Door and Window Sensors have a ā€œfalseā€ value (as in there is no contact alarm). I have 4 T1 sensors, all work when paired with an Aqara Hub, but not with Homey 2019.

aqara water leak sensor t1 not working in homey 2019 does anyone know how to fix it or have you given up? they can get into homey but they donā€™t work

It looks like it is supported at least in the latest App version. Have you installed that ?

yes, Iā€™ve installed it, unfortunately, but it doesnā€™t work, have other aqaras that just donā€™t work, the leak sensor

I will try to reproduce the T1 issues on the HP2019 in the next days.

1 Like

Thank you hope it will works soonā€‹:pray::pray::pray:

Does anyone have problem with RTCGQ11LM motion sensor after the battery depleted? I did replace the battery and then the sensor only working 1-2 time in a day. Before this it was perfect. I have 2 of these right now

True, and indeed this is my setup. I really do not know why I wrote that! My bad!