[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

@Johan_Mauritzson @fredraxelsson I’ve received 2 diagnostics reports this afternoon (after my response), in both cases without a name…

Log ID: 9b708b70-9e03-4bf0-900b-d7018f40530c
User Message: Door and window sensor T1 does not trigger

The T1 door sensor appears to be reporting as it should, as indicated by below logs:

2024-03-23T08:44:06.280Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:sensor_magnet.aq2] [Device:6fd20a54-8db5-421a-ab69-f28acc46e1d5] handle report (cluster: onOff, attribute: onOff, capability: alarm_contact), parsed payload: true
2024-03-23T08:45:21.768Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:sensor_magnet.aq2] [Device:6fd20a54-8db5-421a-ab69-f28acc46e1d5] handle report (cluster: onOff, attribute: onOff, capability: alarm_contact), parsed payload: false

Log ID: 78f1b92f-f6f7-428c-99d9-48e2752b9e8a
User Message:
My aqara t1 door sensors do not work. Contact alarm not showing any status. I can add the sensors without problem. Tried several times and different brand new sensors. Using version 10.0.8 on my homey and latest version in aqara

I only see the lifeline report (reported once every hour). Has the device been activated in the same period?

2024-03-23T11:54:18.190Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:sensor_magnet.aq2] [Device:7a369018-899f-4d92-8a08-961904004fad] handle report (cluster: AqaraLifeline, attribute: state, capability: alarm_contact), parsed payload: false
2024-03-23T11:54:18.192Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:sensor_magnet.aq2] [Device:7a369018-899f-4d92-8a08-961904004fad] handle report (cluster: AqaraLifeline, attribute: batteryVoltage, capability: measure_battery), parsed payload: 100
2024-03-23T11:54:18.193Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:sensor_magnet.aq2] [Device:7a369018-899f-4d92-8a08-961904004fad] handle report (cluster: AqaraLifeline, attribute: batteryVoltage, capability: alarm_battery), parsed payload: false

If so, please try to remove the sensor from Homey and re-add it to Homey. After re-adding check if the device starts reporting (instantly). If not, please share a app diagnotics report (again), but before sending this report, please send a Homey diagnostics report (app > settings > general > Create diagnotics report) first and mention this 8 digit number in the text of the Aqara app diagnotics report. Then I will ask Athom to look into these reports to see what is going wrong.

Ah sorry, forgot to include my name. I’ve tried again but unfortunately the same issue.

Added without problem, but unknown value in contact alarm and a question mark for the battery status.

Here is my report:
67dd367e-555a-4a7c-88a0-1c5e837b881a

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks.
Just to confirm, you opened and closed the contacts a few times after including the device and before submitting the reports?

Yes :slight_smile:

Hi, any possibility to support lumi.curtain.acn003 (Curtain Driver E1 ZNCLBL01LM)?

Thanks in advance!

Try add the device then remove and insert the battery! I had the same issue with a aqara temp/humid sensor t1 that I bought today. Homey 2019 with latest firmware and app version. It added fine, but no data reported. Tried probably 5 times, same issue. Then removed battery and inserted and now it seems to report fine, ive had a couple of data updates in the last 15 minutes.

Hi @TedTolboom it says that the Wall switch H1 w/nautral should report power usage in this verion of the app, where do I find SW verion of this switch? Nothing happened after testing the new app…

Hello!
Any possibility to integrate T2 device for shutter control ?

Thanks

1 Like

Tested and confirmed.

1 Like

Version 1.8.7 has just been released to the app store as test version .

This version provides new support for:

• Aqara Smart Radiator Thermostat E1 (SRTS-A01)
  • Aqara LED strip T1 (RLS-K02D)

It also provides a structural fix for the power reporting issues on the

• Aqara Smart plug (EU) | SP-EUC01
  • Aqara Single Switch Module T1 (With Neutral) | SSM-U01
  • Aqara Wall Switch H1 Single (With Neutral) | WS-EUK03
  • Aqara Wall Switch H1 Double (With Neutral) | WS-EUK04
  • Aqara Wall Switch D1 Single (With Neutral) | QBKG23LM
  • Aqara Wall Switch D1 Double (With Neutral) | QBKG24LM
  • Aqara Wall Switch D1 Tripple (No Neutral) | QBKG25LM

It fixes the issue with the motor speed action card on the

• Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1 | ZNJLBL01LM

For people that are interested, please test this version and provide feedback if issues occur.

5 Likes

I installed the test version. I still can’t access my Aqara door and window sensor T1…

Can I provide you with more information besides the information [Johan_Mauritzson] gave you?

Fredrik

I hope there will be support for the Aqara ceiling light T1M soon.

I also need it! It adds as an unknown ZigBee device with Product-ID lumi.light.acn032.
The Main Light is not controllable, but the ambilight ring is (On/Off, dimming and changing colors)

Would have been perfect if I also could control the main light!

im having an issue with the “Roller Shade Driver E1” (lumi.curtain.acn002).

Worked fine on initial setup and then when trying to control it now either via homey web / app it doesnt work. after a short period i get

“Network Request Failed”

Physically using the device works ok.

anyone got any advice?

Hi Ted,

I’m on hp2023 fw 10.3.3.
Installed the 1.8.7 test version and can confirm flows are triggering on power level changes with the single switch module t1.
Their status is still not updating when switching them via a manual rocker switch. So flows will not trigger if only using the on of status.

Is there a plan to start supporting the double relay module T2 (DCM-K01)?

Thanks!

Hi Ted,
will your app be updated to support the new cube model Aqara Cube T1 Pro?
Cheers,
Wim

same problem here for the last 4 months, i made an flow witch triggers twice a day.
the shade drive works estimated 10 times a month…
single press on the button does work but other than that its an expensive and pretty useless item.

1 Like

You are on latest version - Aqara | Homey ?

Also, have you tried to do maintenance - repair?

I’m on the latest version, 1.8.2.

What type of maintenance?

What type of Homey?
Which firmware?
Distance to Homey?
Routers in between?
What does the developer page say?
Possible Zigbee interference with WiFi router?