[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Just included a whole bunch of old sensors (not T1) and in the test app they show as “unknown”. Working fine, though.

Hi,
Is there any chance that the ZNCLDJ25LM curtain controller will be supported in a not far future (like few months)?
Thank you in advance!

@danone that is a known issue that these devices don’t report the manufacturer ID properly during inclusion, but that is contained in Homey’s Zigbee core.

1 Like

Hello. I have a dorr window sensor T1. Does not change state ,show only close. I wonder if its something wrong in program

Hi all,

Since recently all my current T1 door sensors are losing the status changes from open to close etc. while the have always worked as a Charm now 1 by 1 the keep losing there status changes in homey. Repair mode dos the job. Is this a known problem?

With this update the Plugs are now presenting energy reading and my T1 Water Leak Sensors are up and running. /thanks

1ea8dba7-d28a-411b-bf53-03c792a261f6

hi i have a problem conecting my aqara temp sensor and my leak sensor… i have the app and follow the instructions… but when the app has found the sensor it says that i dont have the app and i my homey its just added as a zigbee part

please hep me

1 Like

its the water leak sensor t1 and the temp and humidity sensor t1… are they not supported? :slight_smile:

Same here on current test version… :slight_smile: but Smart EU plugs on Homey Pro 2023 shows power again :slight_smile: (worked on HP 2019, stopped on HP 2023)

Not in current version, you can try test version with adding /test tu URL of app :slight_smile:

They are not supported; also not in the test version (development drivers that were accidentally released in 1.7.3) will be removed in 1.7.4 (this evening).

how do i do that? im new in this :slight_smile:

okay, do you think they will be soon? :slight_smile:

Thank you, Ted. With v. 1.7.4 plugs work fine with showing of power consumption. I hope that T1 sensors will follow soon :slight_smile:

Hi I’m using the testversion of the app (so now on v1.7.4) but the support of the aqara ligthbulb has been removed - so now I have unreqognized devices and broken flows. Could those devices ( lumi.light.aqcn02) added again?

Oops… that should happen. Will be fixed this evening.

2 Likes

I was so happy when I saw that 1.7.3 added support for T1 devices ex. the Water Leak Sensor T1 however this was removed in 1.7.4. Is support for T1 devices something that will be released soon?

1 Like

Any chance you’ll add support for Aqara Thermostat E1 in the future?

After upgrade Homey to 10.3.0 rc5 I lost connection to all my aqara devices (buttons,temp,door,movement sensors) around 30 devices. What to do? Running latest 1.7.4. tried restart app and homey

Running FW 10.3.0 rc5. 25 Aqara devices, no issues. But running Stable version 1.7.1, not test. So i will suggest to try installing the Stable version.

1 Like