[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

What does the details shows when you open device details ?
Have you tried app restart/Homey restart ?

App/Homey Restarts doesn’t restore the B1 Curtain Controllers.
Device shows offline

It looks like those devices left network, aren’t they maybe in some longer distance connected via some Zigbee light/socket and this one is gone ? 
anyway, go to maintenance - Attempt to repair, if this would help

Hi Guys.
Today I tried to connect a zigbee lamp Aqara LED Bulb T1 to my Homey pro 2023
but without success. I always got an error message like in the screenshot. Has anyone been able to connect?

Thank you!

I am having exactly the same problem.

It was working fine on my HP2019, but after migrating to HP2023 I am getting this.

I also had a massive issue with repairing my Aqara devices after the migration. I ended up having to delete them all and add again.

Please report to Athom, this is most probably issue of Zigbee stack implementation on Homey.

1 Like

Hi @TedTolboom! Possible to add support for the H1 triple switch please? Just changed out one of my doubles into a triple and realised that triples are not supported yet :frowning: The app has been working awesome so far otherwise!

Hi, I am trying to add the Aqara Cube T1 Pro but it seems like the Homey Aqara app only has the “normal” cube. Any support for this coming soon?

2 Likes

I still can not get my H1 to work with the Homey2023. The device is called “WS-EUK02“ and the listing of the pp says it should support “ Wall Switch H1 Double (No Neutral)”.

Has anyone got these working?

As I tried to explain earlier I can pair the device with the Homey. They show up as the right type of switches. But I also get an error message “missing Capability Listener: onoff”

I can press the physical buttons on the switch and control the lamps.

I can not make any interaction via the Homey app that changes the state of the lamps connected to the switch. I have tried setting up flows and I have tried changing the state via the device list in Homey app.

The switches work as expected when I connect them to the aquara eco system with hub and app. But of course I want them in Homey so they can be used in the same app and flows as the rest of my smart devices.

Any ideas of how to solve it or insights of anyone else got the same issues would be appreciated. I also filed an issue in the GitHub tracker but there is not a comment to that in three months so I guess that tracker is not used?

Hi all
I’ve got a question or request for the Aqara motion sensor. Because It can measure lume I would like to use it in a flow.
But I miss the status option “is” for lume. For example when lume is 10 or less for several hours and when there is movement the lights should turn on but my flow does not work.

Lume first has to become bigger or smaller before it execute the flow.
I made a flow but when it’s dark it won’t turn on the lights. I guess because lume isn’t increasing or decreasing at that moment.

Maybe @TedTolboom can help me out, am I missing something ?

It works the other way around and with the build in logic cards.
If motion is detected and lume is smaller than x (logic card) then turn light on.
Because this is flow related and this no issue of the App and there is also nothing missing in this App, please post such questions in the „Question and Help“ category.

1 Like

Hi @DirkG
That’s what iam struggling with. To create my flow I choose Aqara and then the given options. But there are no as is option in that list. If needed I can post ss.

The options are increase or decrease. When lux does not change for 1 hour because lets say it’s dark in the room and it’s 3 Lux nothing happens.
I guess because it’s not increasing or decreasing at that moment. I can’t start a flow with something like this, if lux is
 and there is movement than do 

I might be mistaken, but isnt it so that the lux only changes when a movement has been detected?

“As is” is no trigger. Only triggers are able to start a flow. Definition of trigger = An event happened, something changed. With any automation!
That’s the reason why only cards like “Motion was detected”, “Luma changed” etc., are available in the When
 section.

Again, please open a new thread because this isn’t App related.

@Arnt_Soloy, yes, that’s correct (regarding the Aqara Motions Sensor).

English is not my native language so sorry if iam not entirely clear about what iam experiencing.

I created my flow like this,

If :Detect movement,
And:lux is decreasing under 
Then: turn on led strip.

This won’t work if it’s pitch black in my room.
When i remove lux it works fine.

I the only thing I want to do is the led strip to turn on when it’s dark. Can be during day time when it’s dark or rainy or just night time. This with the help of the lux sensor to sens if it’s getting to dark in my room.
When I add time segment this won’t work, because when it’s rang during daytime lights won’t turn on.
This is what is see under app settings while creating flow.

It looks like it will only work if it’s increasing or decreasing i a certain period of time. If lux decreased 30 minutes ago my flow won’t trigger.
That’s why is thought aqara app might be the problem because you can’t set the then option for example to check if lux is under certain level. Seems if decrease and increase is not in progress nothing happens.

What is need is a simple option under “and” part of the flow. Something like “ when lux is 30 or lower” , or “30 or higher”.

I think the answer is here

:man_shrugging:t3:

You can add a logic step from the Logic step that can do exactly what you need. I’m on the phone and I can’t privide an example now.

You can also have a look at the better logic library app.

Hi, I just install
Wall Switch H1 Single (With Neutral)
I don’t see any energy and power consumption. Is this normal?

Hi all, I bought some Aqara Door & Window sensors, but I’m not able to add them to Homey Pro 2023 at all. I follow the instructions and press the reset button until it blinks 3 times, but no device is detected. Is there something I’m doing wrongly? Do I need the Aqara hub?

1 Like