[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Is it zigbee? I think not, this app is only for zigbee devices.

1 Like

You can want to request from the developer from [APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App , send the request on githhub.

Without changing anything with Zigbee setup, my 3 curtain controllers (the mains powered ones) are all difficult to reach, frequently time out.

I am on the latest test version of the App. Was something changed in the App?

Thanks!

This is usually not at all caused by the app itself but rather Zigbee stack. However you can check changes on the Github for particular driver and compare it with the time you start experiencing problems. Anyway, take a look on Homey Developer Tools and maybe you find there root cause.

1 Like

Thanks! Will check the Zigbee page in Developers Tools.

Iā€™ve some feedback for Roller Shade Driver E1:

• Device itself works good. If you press up it goes up, if you press down it goes down.
  • Calibration is possible manually by keeping the up and down button pressed for 3 seconds. By pressing the up button 5 times you set the high position and by pressing down 5 times you set the low position. Even though the manual said you need aqara hub to configure this, this is actually not true.
  • Now my problem: manual configuration of high and low positions is only possible when the device is not connected to homey, at least so it seems. So I currently donā€™t have a way to stop it at the lowest position.

Is it possible to add a ā€˜stopā€™ command for the curtains? Or a way to calibrate/set the high and low position? Would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, itā€™s impossible to set it open for 50% and stuff like that.

What Homey are you using Dieter? Because the Roller shade driver E1 does not work at al on my Homey 2023. I can add the device, but when I want to use it it shows me te error:
ā€œMissing Capability Listener: windowcoverings_setā€
After couple of times it does not show the error anymore, but nothing happens.
(see: Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - Zigbee App (v1.6.0 | TEST v1.7.0) - #4420 by Satoer )
I have no idea if it is a Homey problem or an Aqara app problem though.

Iā€™m using the HP 2019, 1 year old device :smile:

Just te be sureā€¦do you have the Aqara-version or the Xiaomi-version?
Because I said Aqara but I have the Xiaomi Mi version.

very good, I had to remove the luminance value from the AND because otherwise the flow did not work. It is currently impossible to use this P1 sensor with luminance. To solve the problem it would be enough to put a delay in seconds for the luminance data to be sent. It sends luminance after TOT seconds that motion has been detected.

Does the buttons on aqara 4-button 6-button actually do anything for anyone on 2023. I canā€™t get them to send any commands. Worked fine on my early 2016.

I have 2 units of Aqara opple Wireless Remote Switch - 6 buttons, all working fine.

If you migrate the devices and flow moving to HP2023, you need to remove the device and re-add again, if repairing does not work.

I have removed all zigbee repeater ever since migrated to HP2023.

As for the flow after migrated, there seems some bug as in flow not working, using mobile apps force save those flow again even there are no changes in HP2023.

is it possible to set the update time of the luminance sensor at the motion sensor and motion sensor P1. whether to make this dependent on, for example, a difference of 20 lux. now he went from 203 lux to 1553 lux.

Aqara motion sensors only send the lux value when they detect motion.

Thanks @robertklep Too bad I didnā€™t know this earlier

Repair worked fine thatā€™s why I donā€™t get how they would not be working again. So remove and re-add to see if that works

If repaired dont work, i suspect it a bug on device associated id not matching with the flow. Device migrated or repair flow looks normal but in actual fact not working. Hope you able to solve it after remove and re-add.

Thanks works fine now again. :grin:

1 Like

Aqara smart wall switch E1 works??

Is it in the list of devices in the first post?