[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Hi @Etienne_Cointet , yes, I did get a reply form Ted:
“Not sure yet. This version will not be the version of the smoke detector that Aqara will be releasing towards the European region (which will be certified). I am not sure about the differences, the popularity of this version and therefore doubt to invest in the device to have it available to verify the implementation…”

1 Like

More people having Roller Shade Driver E1 bricked?
After opening the device and PT battery it works again.

But has anyone a solution for this issue?

Didn’t have such issue yet…what do you mean by PT battery ? Like reconnect ?

@TedTolboom I wonder - Xiaomi / Aqara devices, when paired to the original Gateway, and when button pressed, it makes the Gateway audible (something in Chinese), naturally followed by LED blinks (I think there is even some description of those blinks). Would it be possible to implement such trigger also on Homey ? Might be quite useful when troubleshooting connectivity problems…mostly also for devices not updating it’s battery states it could be very quick “is it working check”. Also best would be to have signal linkquality - lqi, I assume that’s not possible with Homey…

Problem:
Can’t add Aqara Opple 6-button switch 6970504211988
I have only five devices.
Two sets of three-blinks (~15 sec), then the led blinks once each 2 seconds, a longer blink on the 6th, and then the led is dead.
Tried twenty times already.
Homey PTP’d for > 10 mins did not help.

I tried add Aqara Motion Sensor without problem.
Still can’t add Aqara Opple 6-button switch

Hi,

I bought a Aqara T1 light sensor. I connected the sensor with the Aqara app on my homey bridge. The sensor is not recognised by the app and is edit as unknow Zigbee device. Will there be support for this sensor in the homey Aqara app?

Yes open the device and unplug the battery inside.

So I’ve got a Aqara smart wall switch with neutral installed at home but it won’t show any usage in the Homey app. How can I get this info, please?

Question about Xiaomi Light Sensors (lumi.sen_ill.mgl01). I previously had them runnning on HP19 using the Deconz App, but migrated to HP23 + Aqara app yesterday.

I noticed 2 minor things:

• Minimal Luminance in total darkness is 1 instead of 0 → I guess 0 makes more sense (in Deconz it was 0)
  • The luminance is displayed with decimals → Since the sensor resolution is probably at least 1 it could be rounded?

Any thoughts?

I migrated today to HP23. My Aqara opples get re-paired, but they don’t work. Is this a known issue? What can I do about it?

Have you restarted Aqara app afterwards ? You can investigate more on https://tools.developer.homey.app/tools/zigbee

Yes, I restarted the app. But it didn’t resolve the problem. I can’t find anything strange on the ‘developper tools page’ either.

same here. they are added but stop working after an hour or so. Want to revert to deconz but i cannot cli install that so stuck at the moment

Welcome by your Early Access Homey Pro…

Can you be more specific what is and is not working and always send a diagnostics report (referring to your account name)

If included successfully, are you able to trigger the flow cards for the first hour and then not anymore??

Hi I tested it further and now I have all my Aqara Opples working. The trick for me was to delete them from my HP23 and then reconnect them as if they were a new device. That worked flawless.

I’m on the verge of retiring my deprecated Deconz Zigbee and adding everything to Homey2023. Any troubles with other Aqara devices than the Opples?

Thanks for reporting back.
That does lead me to investigate if applying a magic setting (to keep the opple’s working) is actually triggered after migration… I will clarify with Athom.

A word of caution:
The Homey SW (v10) running on the Homey Pro (Early 2023) is not equal to the Homey SW (v8) running on the current Homey Pro. Athom, in collaboration with a lot of developers, are working hard to find all the issues in v10 and resolving them in the frequent SW updates.

As long as the Homey Pro (Early 2023) is in Early Access, I would first test if things are working before retiring and migrating other setups (Homey or others).

3 Likes

@TedTolboom

Hi Ted. I am migrating my aqara stuff to my new pro. It looks like the watersensors aren’t working yes. It keeps saying valeu unknown. Tried ptp readd etc… i didn’t use the backup option so its a clean install and a clean add.

I made a report for ya a552ddc2-103c-4ff5-a25d-da3d079da902

Thank u for the great app when i need te test something just let me know happy to help!

Is there any chance that the aqara fp1 will be supported? It would be so much easier to check if someone is the room with that sensor

Hi,

I use with pleasure Aqara devices with Aqara App v1.7.0, everything works fine expect one point:

My 4 P1 motion sensors seem to work, with good settings. A motion alarm is normally triggered, but I’ve got to wait for 4-5 minutes before another alarm is triggered, even if I jump in front of them.

However, the settings seem to be right as you can see in the photo. The total waiting time before another alarm uses to be 60 seconds.

During this waiting, luminance data are coming to homey in live, and the P1 blue light flashes when I move in front of it, but no new alarm during 4-5 minutes.

So in my kitchen, where 2 P1 are, when someone comes in, light turns on, and a countdown starts for 2 minutes, if he stays there after this countdown even moving, the light turns automatically off. And I would like to avoid setting a 5 minutes countdown.

Any idea ?

Thanks a lot