[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

@TedTolboom is the E1 wall switch supported? I want to order one en can interview it for you. Samen question for the FP1 en the p1 motion sensor already an update for this?

1 Like

A small update after the full reinstallation as suggested by Homey Support (see copy of the original mail below). I did the full reinstallation as described below and afterwards disconnected and connected the Aqara switches again.

It seems this solved the issue for me, hopefully the switches keep working now.
Maybe this can be helpful to others as well.

I am sorry to hear that you are expercinging a Zigbee issue. To solve this, we are going to try to fully re-install Homey’s software. Often, this resolves issues like you have with Zigbee at the moment. Don’t worry - doing this won’t erase any of your data on your Homey.

Can you please try the following and let us know if your Zigbee is working again?

1. Hold your Homey upside down for 1 minute to enter recovery mode.
  2. When Homey enters the recovery, please open your mobile app and tap “More”. After this please tap your Homey’s name beneath your account name, and tap the “Plus” icon to add a new Homey Pro.
  3. Connect your Homey app to your Homey’s WiFi setup and then to your own WiFi. After checking for updates, please select “No” if you are prompted to restore a backup. (Only for Homey users who have a backup subscription) The Options button in grey should become available after this. Tap “Options” and choose to download a full software update.
  4. When this process is done, please check if your Zigbee issue still persists.

All information about which devices are supported (or not) is in the first post of this thread, and on the app page in the app store.

Do you need to add all your zigbee devices again after this or does everything work still?

When following these steps exactly as described, it shouldn’t have any influence on the data of your Homey. I did the reinstallation process and all devices and settings were still there at the end.

1 Like

Hi,

I’m new to Homey and this is my first post on the forum.

I’ve set up a Danalock, IKEA button, Sonos speakers with a Homey bridge but when connecting the Aqara Mini Switch (2018) I got a bit stuck. I can pair it with Homey, the device shows up and I can add flows but only flows related to the battery status. The “button is pressed” card is missing.

Any suggestions what to do?

(I was in touch with Homey who told me to ask here)

Thanks,
Rich

Hi, I recently bought an aquara H1 double switch (no N lead) and got this problem: (Aqara H1 Switch Double doesn't work correctly with Homey bridge). Same thing, the switches show off after a few seconds even if they are on. So not really able to controll them correct with motion sensor. Know issue?

Hey, i have a short question. Has anyone some information about when the P1 will be released to the app? In a post some weeks ago, Ted told the community, that he will release a update at the end of august or at the begin of september. In the order of Teds list the P1 was on 2nd place.

Best regards

If there were any more information, it would have been posted here. It hasn’t. So no.

Asking this question is much more comfortable then reading all this posts, especially when you are not reading every day or every week in this forum. Thank you for your answer

You could have also just tried to use the search, or check the first post of this thread which contains a list of all supported devices, or check the app store page which also contains a list of all supported devices, or just conclude that the developer’s last post is the most recent information. You’re not the only person reading this thread, and your question decreases the SNR.

2 Likes

Kinda off-topic, but still not exactly - do you know if it’s a possibility to follow users on this forum, just like following a thread.

I’m annoyed as well about all the requests asking the same thing over and over again. I’d recon the ability to get pinged when TedTolboom posts anything, would help a bit reducing irrelevant inquiries.

1 Like

hey.
i am planning to buy aqara p1 motion detector.
how about the progress of adding it?
ty

This has now been sorted using the ‘a scene has been activated card’ as a friend pointed out to me.

Thanks for a great app!

Did you not read any of the previous posts?

4 Likes

People don’t read history enough, specially when it’s far back in the thread (one would expect ppl to read at least the first and also last 10-20 posts)…
But on the other hand, it also show that the P1 interest still is there and many ppl still want/need this support. :slight_smile:
Let’s just cross fingers Ted get time to finish this, or if there is anything we commoners could do other than donate I’m sure he would tell us.

Yes, and only a few posts back the exact same question was asked (and answered).

1 Like

Could you stop with your unnecessary posts in the whole Forum? They are just annoying. You always give stupid answers that nobody needs, you don’t use homey, what is your mission?

Sorry for my unnecessary post but maybe I speak some from the soul

1 Like

I know it’s difficult to read that your precious P1’s (which you asked about 3 times already, talking about “unnecessary”) aren’t yet supported, but there’s absolutely no reason for people to keep asking about its status. Once support is added to the app, it will be made clear. Until then, just have patience.

2 Likes

Hi. I have the problem that all temperature sensors are stopping reporting the changes after a while, i have to remove and reinclude them again to work again.

does somebody have the same problems and maybe a solution for that problem?

1 Like