[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Do all your other ZigBee devices continue to work normally? And can you include ZigBee devices other than your Aqara temperature sensor again?
I also had some strange behaviors like this a while back, and finally nothing was working any more. Here is what the solution was. I specify that doing a ZigBee network reset is useless if you are affected by the same problem as me.

Aside of that small “thingy” whole zigbee network is quite decent and stable. Everything is OK except I cannot seem to find a way how to add that last piece of the puzzle back in.

Even before zigbee reset in the old network I removed it and couldn’t get it back in. Then I did reset and again the same issue. Othe devices were normally joined and normally working. O_o

Does anybody have an issue that Aqara EU plug (SP-EUC01) not reporting measure and meter power?

Yes, we all have the same issue. @TedTolboom , the app owner, is aware about that and should publish a new app version in few weeks (already available in test mode)

It should fix the issues with the Aqara H1 switches reporting the wrong state

1 Like

Hi @TedTolboom, thanks a lot for your hard work on this app! Looking forward to the FP1 support, and hopefully the periodic disconnect issue with Aqara devices can be resolved at some point. Thanks again and keep up the great work!

1 Like

Hi @TedTolboom , I have installed the test 1.4.2 app and the Aqara H1 switches (with neutral wire) are now working perfectly. The lamp will now remain on.
The lamp is not directly in the Homey, but is switched via the Hue gateway. thanks

I have a H1 wall switch that is randomly leaving the zigbee network (2nd time in 4 days now). Is there anyway I can try to get it back onto the network without removing and re-adding the device?

Also, what are the possible causes of this? I have plenty of switches connected and only this one particular switch is leaving the network.

Hi All,

I have an issue with adding the Aqara Vibration Sensor. After clicking the “install” button I press the button on the sensor for 5 seconds. A message appears that it is searching for the device. After some time an error appears: “The device doesn’t respond anymore and couldn’t be added, try again”.

I’ve already tried:

• Holding it closer to Homey (within 1 meter)
  • Restarting Homey via the App
  • Restarting by disconnecting from power for 10 minutes

Nothing helps… Any ideas here?

@Wouterr
After you press the button for 5 seconds and the LED blinks then you have to press the button every 2 or 3 seconds to keep the device awake.
This keeps the device awake so it can be found by Homey.

1 Like

@Mike1233 Yes, that did the trick. Thanks!

@Wouterr nice to hear that it is working now.

You can add the device again, without removing it, a message will appear saying, “this device is already added to homey” restart the aqara app and then it should work again.

Regarding your 2nd question I can’t help you, I don’t know what may cause that without knowing how your ZigBee network is build up.

Hmm I don’t seem to get that message. When I re-add the device, homey adds it as a new device (even without removing it first). So I end up with 2 of the same device, one of which shows as “left the zigbee network”.

If you got that message, then forget what I’ve said, the device is no longer in your network, so it won’t work.

How many “end devices” and how many “routers” you’ve got in your network?

22 Routers and 5 end devices. The switch itself is a router as well.

Well I can’t help you much more, i can’t understand why it leaves the network, you’ve got plenty of routers and you have not reached the recommended limit for ZigBee devices.

Unless those 22 routers all have a direct connection with Homey.

Off memory I don’t think they do, but will it be a problem if they do?

Anyways i’ve changed my zigbee channel to one that doesn’t overlap my wifi at all. We’ll see if that solves the problem.

Yes, Homey has a limit of 15 directly connected devices, according to Athom. It will allow for (a bit) more, but after that you can expect issues.

ah okay. Upon checking, I have only 13 routers directly connected. So I guess that isn’t the issue here.