[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

That does make sense, then the double press is not available, otherwise, there would have been a tag for that. (I have a double switch and that also doesn’t have the double press function, the only choice is Left button, right button, and Both buttons pressed)

Has anyone else experienced issues with Xiaomi devices lately (Homey 7.2). I haven’t been home for a few months, but my Switches (opple 6 button) and motion sensor has worked flawlessly for over a year, but after a bigger update on my homey (i suspect 7.2) they are very unreliable.

I did reset my zigbee network a week ago to fix some trådfri issues (didn’t solve anything), and my switches feel unusable atm.

I’m want to use the Aqara H1 Wireless Switch for dimming my Hue Lights. I start dim the lights on the scène ‘Key Held Down’. But there is no scène something like ‘Key released’. Is this a hardware limitation or can it be added ?

Is there no possibility to Invert the function ‘Key Held Down’

This is indeed a hardware (device firmware) limitation.
I haven’t found an option (communication of any form) to overcome this.

Hi @TedTolboom,

First, thank you for this amazing app. My temperature sensors all around the house work so well :wink:
I just bought new sensors:

• Aqara Door and Window Sensor. Product code: 6970504212497, 192784000083
  • Aqara Vibration Sensor. Product code: 6970504212527, 1927840001113

They are not recognized by the app.
Is there any chance to get support shortly on them?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks. Just to clarify, they are not recognized by the app, as in both devices are included to Homey but as Generic Zigbee device?

The Aqara Door and Window sensor is the E1 version, which is a known issue.
I have the device available in the meantime, supported by a community member, and am working on adding support for this device in the app.

The vibration sensor would be a new one.
Could you share which ID’s are mentioned when the vibration sensor is added to Homey as generic device; in the app > generic device > settings > advanced settings > Zigbee device information

Thanks for your reply.
I have Homey bridge and I cannot add them as a generic Zigbee device.
I tried a lot (really a lot :wink: ) but it seems they are not detected by the bridge.

So, unfortunately, I cannot provide you more information.

Can you check on the device or on the packaging of the Vibration sensor what the modelID is of this device? Like DJT11LM for the vibration sensor.

Please find here under the informations displayed on the packaging.

Aqara Vibration Sensor:

Model: DJT11LM
FCC ID: 2AKIT-DJT11LM
IC: 22635-DJT11LM
SKU: AS009UEW01
SN: 169/00123933
EAN: 192784000113, 6970504212527

Aqara Door & Window Sensor:

Model: MCCGQ11LM
FCC ID: 2AKIT-MCCGQ11LM
IC: 22635-MCCGQ11LM
SKU: AS006UEW01
SN: 166/00070053
EAN: 192784000083, 6970504212497

Thanks a lot!

Both of the modelID’s are supported by the app.
So when you are not able to add them to the Bridge will have other causes.
Can you try to disconnect the power of the bridge, reconnect it and try to include the devices?

Hi Ted

i bought 10 of these window and door sensors, recently from Alibaba one of the most popular sellers. I was surprised when i found out they didnt work. I contacted Homey who, asked me to contact you. I Hope you can help me.
see attached files.

As said in the other topic you opened; you haven’t searched this thread.
Look for for E1 and see what status the integration of these devices have.

1 Like

I am doing that as we text.

But can’t search for E1 cause its too short :smiley:

Just a hint: search with the browser search function, not with the Homey Community Search tool… :wink:

Hi @gikoo

How many ZigBee devices do you have connected to your Bridge before trying to add the new ones?

There seems to be an issue with adding more than six ZigBee devices to the Bridge currently, although Athom support won’t admit it…

1 month ago Kriz asked if you need a device E1 door sensor to test. Any news on this ?

@TedTolboom

If you need any feedback in testing, I just received 8 new E1 door sensors which i thought were supported. Happy to help with any testing.

1 Like

Like I mentioned earlier in this topic, there is an issue with this sensor that needs to be resolved, see:

and

I need to resolve this issue first before being able to add support for it in the Aqara app

Thanks for offering, in the meantime I have received the sensor and am testing them.
I am aiming for an update of the Aqara app before mid of Januari.

1 Like

Hi,
best wishes for 2022!!!
Any change the Xiaomi Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1 will be supported soon?
Just ordered one for testing…

Best regards,

Eric

9 Likes