[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Yes I saw that, but the only option to choose from was ‘1x gedrukt’/pressed once…

Allright, I have bought and installed a E1 hub and aqara ledbulb just for the sake of testing the motion sensor, is it really that good?

I have set it up in my toilet because thats the place this would really be handy i.m.o. I set it at the highest sensitivity and shortest reset time and it just works like a charm. It keeps picking up every little movement and resetting the timer of 1 minute accordingly.

When I enter the room it picks up really quick without hesitation and the aqara bulb responds seemless.

I would really love to connect it to Homey so it controls more than just aqara stuff. I will take a look if I will take a swing at deCONZ or zigbee2mqtt. But I’d rather control it via the Homey directly ofcourse!

1 Like

On my wireless switch double (2018) there is 1x and 2x thats it

Use logic card in the AND, there you can choose the Tag you want

Why not search for “ZNGZDJ11LM” on the forum yourself?

2 Likes

Hi

No no still no solution

Hi.
I have a Bridge and been experiencing some issues when trying to add more than six Aqara-devices.
I’ve now read on these forums that it seems like more people have the exact same issue with Bridge.
It’s fine up to six ZigBee devices then nothing seems to pair anymore.

I’ve also tried to add my seventh Aqara device as generic ZigBee but it doesn’t pair anyway.

I believe this is a Homey Bridge issue rather than an Aqara issue, would you agree?

Anyways thought you guys should know.
Contacted Athom support, will report back when I get some feedback.

Any ideas from this forum is appreciated.

Regards

If you’ll find one, can you post it? thanks!

I think so too.

thank you

Just wanted to add that I have the exact same problem with the Bridge. After adding 6 Aqara devices I can’t add any more.Pairing just times out. I own a Pro as well and have no problems with this there. Thinking of returning the Bridge, and just get another Pro instead.

Okey so Athom Support got back to me today and told me it seems like my Zigbee chip is overloaded since I don’t have any additional “Zigbee routers” in my network.

I tried to add Ikea Control Outlet today (I believe it acts as a repeater?) but since I can’t pair anything new to my Bridge that was a waste of time.

Another interesting thing is that if I remove a couple of Aqaras I still can’t add any “new” devices, like Aqara Motion Sensor.
I can however re-add the devices I just deleted perfectly fine.

This smells like a software/driver issue to me but who knows.
Sure - it’s in Beta so I’ll try not to be too judgmental… :slight_smile:

Looking forward to their reply.
I may try a factory reset tomorrow if I get some time over.

Will keep you posted.

Try restarting the Bridge after you have removed a device and then try to add the repeater.

Has there been any response to this request?

I am also looking forward to addition of E1 roller shade driver

@TedTolboom: Any plans of including this device?:sunglasses:

/Fredrik

1 Like
  • Removed temp-sensor
  • Unplugged Bridge for 10 mins
  • Started Bridge and tried to add repeater - Not pairing
  • Tried to add old temp-senor again - Paired instantly

I have the same problem.I will explain how I connect the Aqara H1 EU (single rocker) with neutral. I actually use the Aqara H1 as a zigbee router only the phase and neutral connected. so the lamp (PH HUE) is always live.
When I press the buttons, sometimes the lamp turns on, often I have to press several times. But the strange thing is that the lamp just goes off after a random time.
See my flows, I’ve added notification so you can see what’s happening. but on the notification attachment. I never pressed theswitch H1 to go off. I think the off signal comes from the switch H1 at an x ​​time. hope there will be a solution.

I am grateful for your attention. I have not found the answer to my question. TedTolboom has been collecting contributions to add Aqara Rolling Shutter motor ZNGZDJ11LM two years ago. I think that these information isn’t no longer relevant.

That in itself might be an answer to your question.

Hi there,

Recently I purchased some Aqara Xiaomi Window and door sensor E1, but can be detected by homey only as a Zigbee general device.

Can this model be added to the app?

Please search through this thread for posts about this device.

No, the only tag there is ‘battery warning on’… (In the AND)

In the IF there is only ‘1x gedrukt’. Does that make sense?