[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Hello all!
I purchased a Homey Pro 2023 edition solution (with the Bridge as well). The setup in my home is as follows:
The Homey Pro is installed in the office, via LAN cable to the master unit of a Asus Mesh router, the Bridge is located in the living room, via LAN cable as weel to the slave unit of the above mentioned WiFi mesh unit (that has LAN cable backhaul).
All ZigBee and WiFi smart devices in my hose work perfectly: a range of Philips Hue light bulbs, a Sensibo AC controller, some water sensors, etc.
I recently purchased an Aqara E1 Roller Curtain Driver that I installed in the kicthen (the Philips lights here connect perfectly to the Bridge in the next room - livingroom).
I tried to add the Aqara directly to Homey Pro with no success - it remains invisible.
Then I installed the dedicated app in Homey Pro and tried to add the Aqara unit through it. Again, no succcess. It is not visible (and yes, each time I try, the unit in in pair mode - the led blinks blue afer being red after reset).
Any suggestions?
Should I buy the Aqara Hub, add the Curtain driver in it and then add the Hub to Homey Pro (this kins of defeats the purpose of having Homey Pro as a single controller to all devices…).
Many thanks!