[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

That means the app doesn’t support it either.

By the model, the model number is “GZCGQ11LM”.

Can someone please ad drivers for:
Aqara Presence Sensor FP1E and Aqara Presence Sensor FP2

Please search the forum before asking. Also, the FP2 isn’t a Zigbee sensor and is already supported by another app.

1 Like

Is there a way this module can be added, not sure how to request this

i see “Homekit”, im not interested installing a but-load of applications i think they belong in this app. and the FP1e are still not supported anywhere.

I wanted to clarify some confusion regarding the Aqara FP2, as I’ve noticed several requests about it. Unlike other Aqara devices, the FP2 doesn’t use Zigbee—it operates on WiFi. Because of this, integrating the FP2 requires access to an API, which Aqara currently does not provide.

We are currently waiting for Matter support to be released for the FP2. Once that happens, we’ll be able to integrate it into the Aqara App for Homey. The timeline for this support is entirely dependent on Aqara’s release schedule.

In the meantime, @Martin_Verbeek has built an amazing Homekit Controller App for Homey via which you’ll be able to add the FP2 to your smart home.

Additionally, support for the FP1 and FP1E will also be added in the future.

Next week, I’ll be meeting with the Aqara team at IFA to discuss our ongoing partnership and explore further integration possibilities.

Hope this clears things up! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Too bad for you then :man_shrugging:t3:

That’s correct. You’ll have to wait for this app to support it.

Hi Doekse.
Thanks allot for the explanation, a little backstory always help understand whats going on :+1: :muscle:

1 Like

When will we get Aqara T1M as supported device in the Homey App to control both lights?

Hey @TedTolboom , I’ve made a custom app to control Aqara Dual Relay Module T2 aka DCM-K01 aka lumi.switch.acn047. It allows the triggering of relays 1 and 2 separately and configuring relays to work in pulse mode with custom pulse delay.
Instead of launching a separate app just for a single device, I would like to contribute to your app. As the original Github repo pinned in the first comment was moved to an unknown location, do you accept PRs? TIA!

5 Likes

Hello all!
I purchased a Homey Pro 2023 edition solution (with the Bridge as well). The setup in my home is as follows:
The Homey Pro is installed in the office, via LAN cable to the master unit of a Asus Mesh router, the Bridge is located in the living room, via LAN cable as weel to the slave unit of the above mentioned WiFi mesh unit (that has LAN cable backhaul).
All ZigBee and WiFi smart devices in my hose work perfectly: a range of Philips Hue light bulbs, a Sensibo AC controller, some water sensors, etc.
I recently purchased an Aqara E1 Roller Curtain Driver that I installed in the kicthen (the Philips lights here connect perfectly to the Bridge in the next room - livingroom).
I tried to add the Aqara directly to Homey Pro with no success - it remains invisible.
Then I installed the dedicated app in Homey Pro and tried to add the Aqara unit through it. Again, no succcess. It is not visible (and yes, each time I try, the unit in in pair mode - the led blinks blue afer being red after reset).
Any suggestions?
Should I buy the Aqara Hub, add the Curtain driver in it and then add the Hub to Homey Pro (this kins of defeats the purpose of having Homey Pro as a single controller to all devices…).
Many thanks!

Hello,
You shoud install the Aqara app in homey 2023.
Then you can add the Roller Shades E1.
Henk

That’s the problem: they already installed the app but Homey still can’t find the device.

Homey Bridge can not be connected by a LAN cable…
It has WiFi only.

1 Like

As well as what @Henk_Renting already remarked about the Bridge not having a LAN connection, Philips lights also don’t connect to the Bridge (at least not the Homey Bridge).

1 Like

Unless the Bridge is connected to Homey Pro 2023 in satellite mode. Which is not clear to me in his post.

Then they actually (could) do as the Bridge in this case works as a Zigbee router.
But you never know, because Homey Pro 2023 doesn’t show a route map for Zigbee.

@TedTolboom I ordered an Aqara light sensor T1 too (lumi.sen_ill.agl01), expecting it to work but it’s not recognised. The app says it’s powered by a CR2032 but mine has a CR2450. Do I have a newer or different version than the one that’s supported by the app?

Yes, this is the new version.

I’m finalizing the update that will release support for both the Aqara Light Sensor T1 as well as the Aqara Dual Relay Module T2 on short term. (with more updates to come).

9 Likes

Awesome, thanks! Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

I just became member here to ask about the T2 switch and I can see you are already on it!

Thanks for a great app!

1 Like