Any motion detection ceiling light where I can adjust the detection zone?

I am looking for a motion detection ceiling light where I can adjust the detection zone. Something specific where I could set it to the exact cm. Does anything like this exist? It’s quite a specific area that I want to detected in an open plan space. In terms of other products, I have seen some products where you can draw on a map to set the exact detection zone - so was looking for something similar for a light. Does anything like this exist?

That"ll be IP cams. Those can work perfectly as motion sensor for a very specific area.
Connected with Homey, you can let it turn on any light connected to Homey.

You should be able to ‘trim’ a motion sensor’s detecting area, by taping (black tape) parts of the sensor window, but that’ll take hours/days to get the area size and borders you have in mind, and it will not be precise to a cm.

Not to the exact cm though.

If we forget to the cm, whats the most accurate in terms of defining an area for integrated light / motion sensor on the market? Not sure if there are any smart bulbs with a motion detection facility that I can define an area with?

Such lights probably don’t exist. The closest you’ll get is something like an Aqara FP2 sensor combined with a smart bulb and some flows to switch the light.