Android logo shows on starting Homey mobile app.. Performance Pro 23 down :-( Athom busy with improving performance

Hi @ReneO I wondered if that was possible, but as you wrote, it is! Please share how to get rid of the cache of the app. Never done that before.

Apart from the outlook of a better performance, what will I miss once the cache is gone?

Thanks upfront!

Hi @Michel_Bos ,

It is easy to erase the cach:
Settings>apps>Homey>memory>empty cach.
(This is for Android 13, it does depend on the Android version.)

Thx @ReneO Found it, executed it, but not the result I was hoping for. :frowning:

But at least I know now how to empty cash from an app :slight_smile: Thx for that!

Hello. I have the same problem since the Android update. This is the flow visualization and modification part which cannot be exploited in the state. This one was not properly tested before broadcast, which is a bit surprising from the Homey team. Deleting the cache memory provides a temporary improvement but is not permanent over time. I hope the homey team finds a quick solution for the android application. Best regards
Christophe

Hello Christophe,

I experienced the same issues.
But this is just a users forum.
When you want to communicate your issue to Athom, you’d write to Support | Homey