Aeotec Multisensor 7 keeps blinking while led activity is off

Hi Everyone,

Please somebody with Aeotec Multisensor 7 help me!!!

The led light is keep blinking even when all of the led activities are turned off. Annoys the hell out of me.

I don’t know wt* might be wrong. Maybe it’s the Homey Pro 2023 zwave issue, maybe something else. I’m so fed up that I wanna set this experimental piece of junk on fire already.

Tia

That’s not a lot of information you provide. But I guess you’re powering the sensor with batteries and didn’t wake up the sensor before saving the changed parameter.

Btw, it would be helpful, also for other users, if you share whether this solved the problem or not.

Thanks for this. Let me try it and getback to you.

hi Fantross,

Today I have removed and readded on USB all my multisensor devices. However I can’t change the led settings due to the following error:

Ok, that’s weird. Btw, if the MS7 is USB powered, there is no need to wake it up.

Please check in Developer Tools → Z-Wave if the MS7 is reachable. Go to the 3 dots on the right, click on the dots and then click on Test. A green label should appear with Node x is reachable.
If the MS7 is reachable, please try to change the setting again. If it’s not possible, please contact the support from Aeotec.