Adding Nexa power plug PER-1500 (433 MHz) to Homey

I want to control my Nexa PER-1500 power plug through Homey 433 MHz, but cannot find the device listed in either the Nexa app or the KlikAanKlikUit app.
I see in the forum that several people have managed to connect their PER-1500 to Homey.
Anyone that has the conversion list between Nexa and KlikAanKlikUit, or that knows how to add to Homey or that are planning on programming it?
brds
Ove

If it is a on/off switch just choose another on/off switch from Nexa. If it is a Dimmer choose another Dimmer from the same brand.
Works most of the time.

Brilliant, it works!! I was sure I had tried all of the smart plugs in the two apps without any luck, but with your confirmation that it should work, I was maybe more persistent. Thanks also for the quick answer.
Ove

I have the same problem. Which Nexa on/off switch did you use ?

Jeg har samme utfordring, hvilke app kan jeg bruke som har NEXA PER-1500 enheten tilgjengelig? ForstĂ„r litt om hvordan det fungerer men er pĂ„ tynn is kompetanse messing. Har mange ubesvarte spĂžrsmĂ„l men mĂ„ ta en ting av gangen😅

Noen tips til Norske support kanaler pĂ„ Homey Pro hadde jeg satt pris pÄ  vanskelig Ă„ navigere seg frem i denne jungelenđŸ„č

Sorry, have not been logged in for a while.
I used the Nexa app and chose “MYC-2300”
I had to be really close to Homey.
Repeat adding several times until you get a “clicking” sound from the plug and then you are, hopefully, all set.

3 Likes

I want to include my Nexa PER-1500 power plug to Homey, but cannot find the device listed in KlikAanKlikUit app. Which device should I pick? (Name of the device that works to include NEXA Model: PER-1500)

1 Like

First of all, welcome to the Homey Community!

To make sure you are aware of the forum rules, please read the Welcome to the forum! post here.

Have you searched the community?

Therefore moved

The Nexa app says:

This app only supports NEXA 433MHz devices.
Is your specific Plug or Remote not listed in the supported devices section? Try adding your device by using the Generic Plug or Generic Remote device.

Did you try this?

Try’d including as generic plug but it’s still not getting included in the hub

@FrodeHallgren

Have you read this topic?