Add hold (favourite position) on Brel bi-directional

Hello,

Maybe could some of you help me.

in my livingroom I have in the front 3x Brel mono-directional motors. By these motors I have create a flow by giving up 6x a stop commands on the Brel app. That the screens are lined out half way. Type of the screens are Multishades.
In the kitchen I have also 3x Multshades screens but these are bi-directional. The problem is, By using the Brel app, I don’t have the option hold/ stop. Only percentage of the screen. On the Motion Blinds app. I can add hold/ stop for example 6x. But this is not working. Have some of you a workaround how to do? Thanks in advance.

Hello,
In front of my house I have 3x mono-directional Brel motors.
I have create a flow with a 6x command called stop. By this way my screens are going to a position in the middle as favourite. In the back of my house I have also 3x Brel motors, but these are bi-directional. The issue is, By the brel app I don’t have the stop option for create the same flow. But can do this by the app Motion Blinds. But unfortunaly it didn’t works. I can direct my screens to a x percentage. But the screens (multishade) are not lined-out well. Have some of you a solution how to make it works? Thanks in advance.

First of all, welcome to the Homey Community!

To make sure you are aware of the forum rules, please read the Welcome to the forum! post here.

And do not Double Post / cross post :wink:

Sorry that I did this. But I could not find my post. So I created a new one.