[Abandoned] deCONZ

do you also use the Hue Essentials app? in that, the color functions for effects are good. maybe useful as a comparison

No I don’t, sounds like hue , means you need the bridge?

hue essentials is a standalone app you can integrate phoscon into this as a bridge. Last week they integrated all functions regarding the lidl Christmas lighting

1 Like

since the last update my ikea symfonisk remote control no longer works, in vnc phoscon it shows that the connection works, but homey can no longer execute flows, is there a solution?

Seems to be an deConz issue, see https://github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/issues/3969

just updated to the latest deconz beta (2.9.0) brightness setting has now been improved

What about the effects?

I haven’t tried that. I also use the app (Heu Essentials) with Deconz as a bridge, the effects are okay. I think the “Christmas tree” integration is good and it just needs a few more tweaks here.

I have the Frient Smoke Detector. This is the rebranded Develco SMSZB-120.

Currently I have this one connected to Homey Zigbee. But I prefer to connect this to deCONZ. My zigbee network has a good coverage and is very stable with the latest release (sw:2.08.00/fw: 26680700).

When I connect the sensor in deCONZ it returns the Develco SMSZB-120. Al readings from the device looks good (alarm/temperature/battery).
Since this device is not available in the Homey deCONZ app I can’t add it there.

Is it possible to get support for this device in de Homey app? What information do I need to provide to get this working? I am willing to help to get this working.

Sure, do you know the model id of this device as it is reflected by DeConz?

Thanks for your response @MadMonkey.
Below is the information from de deCONZ database:

Name: Smoke Sensor
Type: ZHAFire
ModelID: SMSZB-120
Manufacturername: Develco Produts A/S

and

Name: Smoke Sensor
Type: ZHATemperature
ModelID: SMSZB-120
Manufacturername: Develco Produts A/S

Frient Smoke Sensor

Is this what you need? Thanks in advance!

Yes thx! You can get the pre-release containing support for this device over here: deCONZ | Homey
Please let me know if it works or not!

Thanks for the fast response @MadMonkey

I added the Frient smoke sensor to deCONZ. That looks good!
deCONZ added the Smoke Alarm to the Sensor settings-page. This looks OK.

I noticed that deCONZ also added a Warning device to the Lights settings-page. This is weird, I should expect this at the Sensor settings-page.

In Homey it reports if there is smoke (not physically tested yet), it displays the room temperature and reports the battery status.

I would like to thank you for adding support to deCONZ! Very much appreciated!

1 Like

You’re welcome!
DeConz handles all devices that can perform an action as light and this is why the siren appears there.

Btw: the siren is also supported by homey but you’ll need to add it aa separate device (generic siren). If it really works, I could add it to the smoke sensor device too

Adjusting colors in effects does not work even after the update. I think this is the only thing that doesn’t work.

Keep in mind that not all effects support colors and those who do will not always support all colors.

Thanks for the tip!

I added the siren to Homey. I can see a button and battery level. When I push the button it will trigger the siren once. I don’t know if this is how it ment to be.

To do another test I added the siren to the existing Aqara doorsensor flow. When the door is opened, trigger the siren and send a push message to my mobile. This is not working for the siren > not even one sound. The push message is delivered.

is correct, but for example the effect “steady” cannot be changed to another color

Hello, I just recently got a raspbee2 and it’s working pretty good.
I discovered that my hue dimmer doesn’t always control my lights on first try.
Do you have any plans to integrate radiator valves?
Thanks for your effort.

I had that too when the battery was low. Replacing it resolved the problem for me. Yes I plan to support them when I find some time for it. Unfortunately I do not have such a device so I need somebody who has some;) Are you interested in a particular device?