A flow has been disabled, because the Flow executed too many times

This particular flow runs with a notification on certain time early morning, I only receive 1 notification and thats not too many! I tried this flow on advanced and normal, still facing same issue!

Can you share the flow / give more info? Normally, this message means that the flow is triggered very often in a short time.

2 Likes

The app acts as alarm timer for 5 times a day, the timing will be different based on country location, the issue is related with early morning alarm which caused homey to disable the entire flow! I erased this particular flow and kept the 4 other flows but homey act as this flow still exists! In the 2nd image the early morning flow is deleted!

I re enable the flow every day now.

Hmm. Maybe an idea to install Syslog and let it log every time a trigger occurs (and the name of it). From then you can see how many times it is triggered (and how often). I think that that would be a good start to troubleshoot.

It’s an odd phenomenon I can tell.

I’d like to suggest to start reading this post (from Athom tech @Jero Jeroen), and the posts below it

An idea for now: try to split your Adv. flow to 4 separate Adv flows to see it changes anything.
I also want to suggest to inform the app creator about this.

I didn’t edit the flow or did anything to it, now its working just fine since 5 days! Strange things do happen from time to time, for example i started noticing the sunrise flow to switch off some lights and open the curtains stopped working for no reason, i replaced the first card with sun events app and got them working again.

That’s not your Homey only.
There seems to be an issue with the sunrise card atm