A dashboard made by Homey (Athom) might be (not far, far away, but:) on it’s way!

In the meantime I use my node red dashboard.
Also see: Node Red: A widget based dashboard working with Homey trough MQTT

A few example screenshots on my dashboard:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not spending more time and energy on mqtt :wink:

1 Like

Could someone from Athom please comment on when Dashboards can be expected?

I don’t whant to spend a lot of time setting up my tablets with the current options if release date for a much better option is just around the corner.

Is it in a few weeks or are we talking half a year?

Something along the lines of SOON, which means coming, but there is no committed timeline of when.
It gets release when it’s stable enough for Beta.

As with any timeline that Athom ever released, it is either only 1 week late, or almost 6 months late.
So timelines are only a suggestion.

As there is no timeline at all, and they probably wont release it as with any opertunity they had the answer was “we are working on it, but it isn’t there yet”.

So expect an ETA time of at least 6 months.

But if you want an official answer, then the forum, where Athom doesn’t respond, you are better of asking their support channels.

2 Likes

You probably know that you can create wonderful dashboards with Home Assistant. Each dashboard is accessible via an IP address and can be displayed on any device with a browser.
I have to be honest and say that I probably won’t be switching to the Homey dashboards. All my work would have been for nothing and I don’t think Homey will be able to keep up initially.

i have been playing with both the homey and ihost from sonoff.
Its a bit disappointing that homey does not have a nice customizable dashbaord like the ihost.
the ihost dashbaords are very nice and easy to setup and are all web based.
If only homey could look beyond device control and have a web based dashbaord that can be used on tablets and phones.
I have a POE android tablet (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006704760467.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.5.4a6b1802LU2REB) that i would like to put in each room so the user can control devices in that room via a room dashbaord for eg: lights, heater/cooler temp etc…
I would suggest Homey look at the ihost dashbaord. if they implemented something like that then they would be on a winner.
Not all people want to control devices via a physical button and its a pain if i want to turn the lights off in one room from another room for eg.

News!