433 failing

Hey Peter,
for sure, I’m aware about the original topic of this thread. No worries! :sunglasses:
My intention was to share my experiences with the 433 Mhz connection, especially regarding to weather sensors.
In the end, it doesn’t matter, if it’s software- or hardware-related. The consequence is still the same: it’s not possible to use your devices, and that’s a increasing problem with Homey. First, it’s promised “to control all your home devices and 50.000 devices of more than 1.000 brands respectively”. And second, you’ve to realize, that this statement is too depending on third parties developers like this one:

. Very poor and disappointing!

By the way: as I already mentioned in my post on Github (Compatible with Homey Pro (Early 2023). · Issue #99 · nlrb/com.weather-sensors · GitHub), it’s not only concerning the 2023 version of Homey Pro, but the former versions (2014, 2016, 2019) as well. This is, why Athom decided to “upgrade” all Homeys to a “Pro version”, so every device got the latest updates so far. At least, when you receive these updates automatically like I do.
Long story short: since the major update of Homey to sdk V3, all the older sdk V2 apps doesn’t work anymore on my Homey Pro (early 2019).