[APP] Feibit for SDK3 - Feibit, Nue, 3A and Hui Home

Febr 2024 - Feibit With this app you can turn on a Feibit zigbee socket by SDK 3. This same device is rebranded as Nue, 3a and a Hui Home device.

Implemented device types at moment:

• FB56+SKT13KJ1.6 smart plug
  • FB56+ZSW1GKJ2.3 smart switch 1 gang
  • FB56+ZSW1HKJ2.3 smart switch 2 gang
  • FB56+ZSW1IKJ2.3 smart switch 3 gang

More Feibit devices coming soon.

Donate
Please support the development.

Please leave a message here with any comments, requests or errors.

Please add support for the fan and light controller.

I would be happy to contribute $50 AUD (About 30 Euro).

Nice work @pharsan !

1 Like

Thx @Jamie. Your congratulation is pleasure for me.

Hi @Knguyen ,
I am a freelancer developer in the smart home world. We only have a few Feibit devicess.
Part of the Nue devices are originally manufacture by Feibit. May be this fan switch is such. In this case I may be able to develop this device into my app.
Please send me a interview from this device. The interview you able to make from Developer Tools (Homey Developer Tools).
If I try to develop a driver to this fan switch I can write the code but can’t test it. You must do make the test of the app. If you agree to do the testing, you can send me the interview.

Unfortunately I don’t have the device. I am looking at buying it but the cost of purchasing it and then having an electrician install it (which by law it would have to be in Australia where I live) at the moment doesn’t make sense.

@Knguyen,
Do you know someone who has one of these fan switches and would be willing to do the interview?

Unfortunately not

@Knguyen,
I am very sad.
In order you to make an interview, sufficient if you make a recognization from the device with your Homey system on desktop. Do not necessary insert it into the wall and do not necessary the ceiling fan. In this case, there are only the costs of the smart device at first.
Is this allowed by law in Australia?

I’m not sure of the law but I would not be comfortable wiring that unit up.
I am getting an electrician to do some work at my home in about 3-4 weeks. I will see ask for a quote to add a single unit for one of my fans.
I’ll reply if the cost is reasonable and I am going ahead with getting a unit installed.

Hi @Knguyen,
I think this is the good decision.
Visible on this site that this item originally manufactured by 3A. The way I see it, the Feibit, Nue and 3A connected each other. Therefore I think I will be able write the driver. But by all means I try that.
Firstly you must be pairing the device as standard Zigbee device. Based on experiences after this you can use the device with limited functionality. If the device paired you can make an interview.
Please ask me in case any trouble occured. I try to answare to you.
I wait for you to send me the interview.

Hi everyone,
New device driver has arrive. Accessible the FB56-THM12HM1.4 thermo and hummidity sensor in the app.

The FNB56-ZCW25FB1.6 RGB bulb comming soon.

Hi Everyone,
At one of the user have an app crash with the two gang smart switch.
Dear user please send me a device interview.
Thanks in advance.

For protection against unspecified property, the app has been modified.

Unfortunately the electrician couldn’t install it for me. He said the extra wiring required was going to be difficult (my house is double brick which would require a conduit) and make it prohibitively expensive.
I did buy the unit and now I will probably sell it.

I do not qualify your electrician. :slightly_smiling_face:
However, you should know that Homey is the flexible system that can solve your problem, if you can put at least one 0 wire under the switch and a relay module for the fan, for example one like this: https://www.ozsmartthings.com.au/products/shelly-plus-i4

Hi @Knguyen
I understand your sadness. Please think about for younger brother’s idea. May be help for you.