ZWave devices reporting multiple nodes not working correctly in Homey Pro

I have a Philio PAN06 Dual relay switch module that works on zwave.
I used the community app abiliable and registered the device. On doing so this device creates 3 x devices. This is expected as I used this on smartthings before. The devices are usually listed a bit odd. i.e. the main device is reported as say Node 30. But the other two are added as Notes 30.2 and 30.3.

However when you try to change the config on the other two notes it errors saying “no known node”. I’ve even tried listing all my devices to cross check the Node id’s and even tried to send a parameter using a flow (incase the UX for the app is broken) but it’s failing.

If I remove the app and try to load the device as a basic z-wave device only one device get’s listed.
Smartthinks if I loaded raw did actually know about the other nodes and loaded them automatially but seems Homey Pro ignores them when raw.

Anyway back to the application. For each note registered you are supposed to be able to program them to peform a function to one or both switches. But becaues I can’t program 2 of the nodes I can only program one to say link to relay 1. The ones I can’t program are linked to both realy 1 and realy 2 which is not ideal. When you turn on any of the devices they all seem to work which seem confusing as to why they control the relays but you can’t configure.

So I’m a bit lost as to how to get this to work.
Has anyone else noticed this problem with the Homey Pro (2023 version)

Thanks
Gary