Zigbee network Rebuild / Heal

I will try the PTP method that i found earlier

And report back.

Most of my nodes are working just fine except for the ones in the garden. Sometimes they miss out on a changed status (Prown to optimisation - ex.1). The developer tools show that they are connecting directly to the homey and not to the closeby router device. The zigbee devices are not connecting to Homey throught the shortest possible routing and therefor probably consuming more energy than they really should (Prown to optimisation - ex.2). Since none of the added router devices is actually functioning as a router, clearly the heal function is not functioning correctly or even at all.

Other than this situation where some of the nodes are missing on some of the updates and a possibility to optimise, I am that odd (as it seems to be for Roccodamelshe) user that will try to understand the full extend of the functionalities of any device at my disposal.

I honestly do hope that my answers to your enquiries are actually answers to your enquiries. I do not understand however, what my motivations to do so might help any future reader of this forum.

Best regards,