[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

I can tech but I haven’t learned github yet. Is the prompt going to be in the homey?

No, what you need is a command line with nodejs installed. Using the miio library through command line is completely seperate from Homey.

Okej okej I’ll look in to it tomorrow :blush:

I thought alittle if i can´t get it to connect in the homey app how will this work then?

It wont but might give more clues why in your case it is not working. It helps to troubleshoot.

Did you try the modified app?
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18OyC78peggCdiMmmT7i5bpvpdMJl1Ec1?usp=sharing

There is a “howto” but in french as well. Google translate is you friend!

@Phuturist

could you add a trigger/flow card for waterlevel on the humidifyer?

Using the evaporate humidifyer 2. Not in the supported list, but works fine when I added it as the humidifyer that was available in your app:)

Waterlevel does not seem to be a supported capability within the miio library. If you submit a feature request in my repo on GitHub I might look into it when I have more time.

I finally got BlueStacks working through an old laptop and I have managed to find a token. hehe finally :slight_smile:

When I use for example “oplaadstation” I got the notification on the following image

I have the Roborock S50.

This seems to be the issue where a command send through the miio library sometimes is not processed by the miio device. Have your tried repeating the same command a couple of times?

Sometimes I have to repeat the command, and sometimes it will pickups directly. Thanks for the reply!

Wrong app topic, this is about the Xiaomi Mi Home WiFi devices. The cube is a Zigbee device … :wink:

v2.10.0 - 2019-01-30

• NEW: add waterlevel capability to Xiaomi Humidifier V2 including trigger card
  • FIX: fix setting speed for favorite mode on Air Purifiers

To be able to use the waterlevel capability you will have to re-pair your humidifier as a humidifier v2.

Hi Phuturist! First of all: many thanks that you created and maintain this application.

I’m using it to control my Roborock S50 (v2) and succeeded in getting the token. I’m able to control it through Homey but I have a reliability issue. Only about half of the requests come through. The vacuum is scheduled to clean every day (through my Homey) and sometimes it works like a charm for a few days, and then it doesn’t. I’ve ruled out issues on my side (flow does fire (confirmed by logging + push notification), network connectivity, RAM, CPU, etc). Is this perhaps a known issue? If not, how can I support you with troubleshooting?

Thanks!

That is indeed a know issue I can not solve: https://github.com/jghaanstra/com.xiaomi-miio/issues/27

Thank you very much, I also connected a robot vacuum cleaner.

Hi, thanks for the great work on this app.

I have a color yeelight bulb and I’m trying to figure out how to set it to some shade of white through a flow. From devices I see a ‘sun’ wheel that I can use and it lights up in warm-cool white noticeably brighter than selecting a color. But I can’t figure out how to do that from a flow if previously it was set to a color. Anyone have an idea ?

I think I figured it out! I need to set the temperature together with brightness. Somehow temperature on its own wasn’t working.

Hi, having trouble adding Xiaomi Mi Evaporative Humidifiers (square ones, is this v2?)

My Philips Zhirui Candle Lights work great, so I know the app to be working fine.

Here’s the procedure I used:

Reset device
Connect to its wifi
Get the tokens by using the “miio discover” command.
Pair humidifiers with the Mi App - mo errors.

Both humidifiers are on “static” reserved DHCP addresses (by MAC address, confirmed, pingable)

But I can’t then for the life of me add the humidifiers, getting these errors when tapping Test Connection:
“Could not find that PairSession”
“Could not connect to device, token might be wrong”

I did this twice, resetting the devices and getting new tokens, but still.

Anything I should look at?

Thanks