[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Add support for the new Aqara curtain controllers:
In order to be able to add support for the Aqara B1 Curtain Controller and possible the new Aqara roller curtain controller I will need to have access to these devices myself, to add reverse engineer the drivers for these devices and add support for them in the app.

Therefore I would like to call for support of the community to enable adding support for these additional devices by making a paypal contribution.

Based on the feedback received, I would like to set the following sequential goals:

1. Add support for the Aqara B1 Curtain Controller : 110 euro
  2. Add support for the Aqara roller curtain controller : 80 euro

Please note that, despite asking for a community contribution, this still remains a personal project in my spare time (next to a full time job). For these reasons, I will not be able to provide a clear timeline / commitment when support will become available.
If for e.g. private reasons, I will not be able to complete or abandon these goals, I will gladly forward these devices to another developer able to continue this app…

In the opening post of this topic, and in this comment, I will track the status of these donations / goals. Contributors will be honored in the release of the app update adding support for these devices.

4 Likes