Will smart home work with homey cloud after homey pro disconnected?

Everyday flow:
smart home devices (sensors etc.) ↔ homey pro ↔ sync with cloud

But let’s say homey pro crash and I have to give it on warranty and wait 1 month, because of luck devices etc. Whatever reason homey pro is disconnected.

New flow:
smart home devices (sensors etc.) ↔ cloud

Is it possible to make it work right away?

What if add homey bridge to the network from the beginning? Will it route traffic to homey pro device and when not available to homey cloud?

All in all my goal is to have very reliable network with some kind of sync / mirroring homey pro with homey cloud. Will it be possible? When? The smart home needs to be resistant for device issue.

To be clear: I am talking about fully automate solution without re-adding all devices again etc.

To be clear this isn’t something available. That doesn’t work that way.
You have to build everything yourself.
And If you move a Homey Bridge from Homey Pro to Homey online service you have to add everything Devices AND Flows manual again.

This isn’t a professional system with redundancy on hardware and/or SLA on service. Take the budget at least 10x the cost of a Homey Pro.

If you want a resilient system, with a RPO ~ 1 Day (Default Backup interval) and RTO ~1 hour, buy fe N+1 Homey Pro’s :wink:

We call that a Cold spare or Spare in Test and Development environment. (So you know actual the Spare is working :wink: )

Will Homey Pro after backup from other Homey Pro work without re-adding devices?

Yes*

Only between earlier model Homey Pro and the new model Home Pro (Early 2023) you need to Re-Pair the Zigbee devices.

and between two new models a Local Backup / restore is possible:

And of course no Restore of Homey Pro (Early 2023) backup’s on previous model Homey’s as 2023 is a Newer platform!