WiFi connections drops several times a day

Myself, I threw in the towel, bought me a raspberry pi and switched to Home Assistant.

2 Likes

After power outrage in my city I lost my first Homey Pro, it never woke again, despite a voltage surge protection. Previously had som connections problems with wifi, but not so much. A seller changed it to new one on guarantee, and it came to be a nightmare… A new one loses connection without causa in irregular intervals. My net is based on wifi6 new router, checked for evt. interference with zigbee channels, IoT net based on 2,4Ghz, separated. Power 3A for Homey. Relatively few (23) and only simple flows. All I can do, was done - still wifi connections stability problems. I must manual restart it, sometime many times.
Tried to get help from Athom, many mails without succes in two months, I sent many service codes to them, got any answer what could happended. Any idea from them, any proposal to repair, nor change a malfunctioning product to new one even with extra charge I proposed. And it came mail “do you are satisfied of our service…”
I feel my stranded by Athom… I begin considering to change my smart home coordinator to HA. Sadly, because Homey have a great potential, really fine idea, but… a product, a service and an final effect is surprisingly bad - in my case.