I hope someone can point to a clever way of setting this up: I would like to have a “movie theatre” button that:
- Closes windows (Velux Integra)
- Closes down drapes (Velux Integra as well)
- Set the right light on Hue lamps and lightstrips (Homey Pro)
- Turn on an LG television (Homey Pro)
- Play an opening tune on Sonos (Homey Pro)
- …triggered from a click of a button on Aqara (Homey Pro)
The thing is that Velux is only running Homekit via it’s own gateway, which works well - so I don’t wish to change to Somfy or something else. All the other stuff, I can do via Homey easily.
I was thinking that the button could trigger automations on both Homey Pro and Homekit - but the button doesn’t like to have two hubs, so that idea failed. Also, setting the button up via HomeyKit or the experimental access doesn’t fly either.
Is there a way to trigger a flow/automation across? Perhaps a trigger I haven’t thought of?
Any ideas are warmly welcome - or an app for Velux’ latest gateway
Thanks in advance