Water Sensor ABUS SHWM10000 / Devolo 9676 (Homey Pro early 2023)

Hi,

I‘m almost finished with migrating all my devices from homee to homey. Just a view devices are left. Unfortunately, my water sensors don‘t seem to be compatible with homey.

Number 1:
ABUS SHWM10000

The ABUS app is outdated and does not run on homey pro. The ABUS fire detector can act as an Heimann device. Any idea how I can include the water sensor?

Number 2:
Devolo 9676

Devolo obviously stopped selling z-wave stuff: All the product are labelled as “no longer availabe“ on their homepage. Any idea/workaround how I can still include the Devolo Water Sensor?

The Abus app runs on Homey Pro (2016 - 2019), but not on Homey Pro (early 2023). :wink:
So please provide your Homey model in future.

Devolo: You can ask the developer of the Homey Devolo app, in this case it’s Athom itself, if they would add the sensor. But this is definitely no guarantee that they will add the sensor and they will give you no target date.

Did you tried already to add them as Generic Z-Wave device?

Sorry, missed to provide the homey model. It‘s the new one (pro early 2023).

Thanks for your answer. I already asked Athom but haven‘t received an answer, yet. No, I didn‘t try to add them as a generic z-wave device, yet….but I will. Thanks for the hint.

Any other ideas? Maybe somebody knows if one of these devices is an OEM version of a different vendor?