Triggering a Alexa phrase when my presence is sensed coming home

What I’m trying to do is set up a flow where once my presence is sensed coming home, and one of my Ring contact sensors is triggered as I come into my house through the side garage door, the Alexa in my kitchen will say, “Don’t forget to take off your shoes and wash your hands.” I, for the life of me, cannot figure out the advanced flow on my Homey Pro. I think there’s a logic that I can put on there, but I am kind of a novice when it comes to this. I just got my Homey pro like a week ago. Any advise would be great!

As a novice you should not be so hard, but allow yourself to learn. So start with a simple flow. Like “swich on a light at 18:00 hours”. If that works, copy the flow and ad a small extension. This way you will get to known homey, and have fun with getting results. You will also learn how to analyse and isolate a problem in case something does not work, and how to get help from this forum.
Succes!

David
Try this as an example to get you started:

you can tweak the cards depending on what kit you have installed.
Cheers
Darrell

Thanks for the advice! I finally figured it asking chatgpt! I even copied and paste pictures of the flows and had it correct where I was wrong.

Glad you sorted it, shout if you get stuck as we’re all here to help.
Darrell.