Topic Waiting for an Invite but ordered the Homey Bridge

when did you sign up? and from what email does the code come?

I signed up 16 days ago, and have invited 16 people… still no invite!

Sept. 9th Sept. 7th
The mail is sent to your Homey account mail address. Spam folders maybe?

Good to know that they don’t follow the list then… I was signing up on the 7th

Only thing I know is, Athom uses an external service for it, and Athom hasn’t control over it (they say :hugs: ).
But they also said, the more of your referral links are used, the higher you get on the list.

Only if they actually signed up themselves I think?

signing up 2 days before you and inviting 16 people should be giving me access some days ago…

Only if they actually signed up themselves I think.
But please try support@athom.com

or / and:

They did. But i still signed up two days before you, so i should have gotten the invite

Whoops. It was the 7th, so don’t get sad yet :blush:

hehe, ok then :smiley:

1 Like

Well, its been two weeks since they sent the email with this text:
“you’re probably eager to get started! We understand that, and wanted to let you know that we expect to give you an invite code within the next two weeks. The exact timing does depend on feedback from current beta testers, and reflects our current expectations. It’s a gradual roll-out, so you might receive your invite very soon, or a bit later.”

Still nothing here

So u first need to make a Homey account before u can access beta ?

If that was the case they alr knew ur email address now wouldn’t they?

Based on this link there are no servers outside of Central Europe at this point. Being in the US with a measure latency of 127ms I am going to guess that my beta invite is a LONG way out.

1 Like

:woozy_face::+1: I’m blond sometimes and mess up the Cloudy and the Promey

But how many mail accounts should someone have to not know what mail address he/she entered at the request :beers:

I’m in the UK with a latency of 32ms to the EU server - I hope they’re not ignoring people based on location. Not heard. I have two Homey Bridges and requests and more than a handful of Homeys

1 Like

Has anyone in the United States received a link to the beta test?
I signed up on day 1 of the announcement, referred 8 friends, have a nice shiny bridge in the box that was delivered over 10 days ago, and nothing.

I emailed support@athom.com asking about queue and if they’re rolling out by region, but 4-5 days later have not heard anything back.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Here from the Netherlands, didn’t hear info regarding your specific questions. On the stats you provided i guess it probably shouldn’t take long. But just guessing based on other invites i have seen.

But hey, today I see the second datacenter landed in the US!

What is your latency now?

1 Like

( Guess you live around the corner of that other US datacenter on the other coast :wink: )

Thanks for the heads up.

I’m on the East Coast of the US in New Hampshire, a good solid fiber connection with ping latencys of <13ms to New York City, but my latency to that west coast data center that is live ranges from 76ms to 125ms.

Thanks so much all, seeing the orange dots gives me hope. The data center on the East Coast of the US or what looks to be maybe Montreal would work perfectly for me.

2 Likes

Sweden is live too!

1 Like

I asked on the 13 th of October my Beta account number but did not receive it.
I’d like to start working with my homey bridge.

Any suggestions?