The new Homey Pro — Ask Me Anything

Anyone else has problems with the “this zone became active” cards? I have multiple times a day that this does not get triggered. Even though the zone is marked “active” and several sensors with a yellow “!” inside the zone.

Did you try the Device Capabilities app, maybe this also works on a 2023 (don’t own one):

Screenshot from 2023-04-09 07-47-52

I had this with earlier firmware versions. It is a lot better now.

Although sometimes there are periods of less reliability. I now reboot HP23 every night and I get a lot more reliability. Also looking forward to the stronger power adapter, as I have ‘lowCPUVoltage’ alarms, and according to Athom’s post about this, there could be stability effects.

I suspect the Zone activity is OK, however waiting for more stable firmware versions and the new power adapter before making more solid statements/opinions.

I had a different but possibly related issue a while ago with the living room with 2 motion sensors in it. Light would turn off as expected due to inactivity, but when I then moved again the light would turn on but sometimes a few seconds later turn off unexpectedly, even though in the App the zone was still active. Was reported to Athom.

I have an issue with my alarms with the HP2023. Alarms only work now and then, this happened since the last 2 updates, with my HP2019 I never had issues with the set alarms.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Hmm… getting slightly worried here. I had a nicely functioning HP19.
I ordered a HP23. I installed less apps, less flows, less devices and yet, free memory fluctuates between 3-13%, which is quite low.
I hope this is ‘beta’ issues and to be resolved…?..

I have the same problem.
Anthony says that the working on it

Hi, I have the new Homey Pro 2023 and have noticed that some of my devices does not show wich flow that turned they on/off.
I have never seen this on my HP19

Hi, i have noticed that my HP23 and some apps have crashed tonight.

I got a little scared when i looked at the CPU load…

• The homepage mentions roadmap and for 23Q1 Satellite Mode is promised. Is it ready?

• I have some 433 MHz devices. I don’t even know their brand so I have to assume they are not in the supported devices list. But I would really love to control them. Is that possible in some way with homey? (I’m not afraid of writing some code)

• I have Xiaomi Mi Wifi smart plug. Would that work with Homey? I’m unsure about it because that device should connect directly to Xiaomi servers if I understand correctly.

https://homey.app/en-us/wiki/hp23-early-access/

• Satellite Mode
  • 433 MHz
  • Infrared
  • LED Ring & Flow Cards
  • Zigbee
  • Z-Wave

Except zigbee and zwave is satellite mode ready.

1 Like

Resolved with fw v10rc90

Vol verw8ing klopt mijn hart… 71***, eind mei 2023, of toch weer later?

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:

Nederlands (Dutch)

2nd: I think your message is Off-topic here, This is about the Ask-me anything (session)
There is a separate topic for your type of messages: Homey Pro (Early 2023) - Community Order Tracker

1 Like

“Anything” in the title apparently doesn’t mean “anything”.

And why is that, @Lars_Machiels?
Your statement doesn’t bring much to this topic in this way either…

3 Likes

I just scrolled through the update history of the new homey pro and found this:

v10.0.0-rc.74

Zigbee

• Fixed an issue that broke creating and restoring Zigbee backups using Homey Pro Backups.

So they already fixed it in this version ?

No, zigbee devices still need to be repaired after migrating.
Don’t think this will be fixed this year, or ever.

1 Like

Good morning @Caseda ,

what do you call "repaired "?

Remove and Pair again. ( re-pair )

Edit: sorry wrong info, see next post from Caseda.

1 Like