State of the homey birthday raffle

Hi there,

I joined the homey universe just a few weeks ago, with my order fulfilling the conditions of the birthday raffle. If I remember correctly, the winners should have been announced on July 14th on the website. But as of today, I have not seen any announcement and also the website for the contest is unreachable / directing to the birthday announcement website: It’s our 10th birthday 🥳 | Homey News

So, what is the current state of the raffle?

Welcome @automatron ,
You are asking on the wrong platform. We are a user community and we are not responsible for Athom’s actions and their website.
There are some of Athom’s employees here in the forum,but they only help if it is in their area of competence.
So you should contact Athom, probably at info.homey.app.
When you get an answer you can tell us, if you’re willing to.
Good luck

homey.app/support :wink:

Thanks for the answer and explanation!

TBH, I find it hard to comprehend that this forum is not monitored by Athom when it is using the official domain, is linked on the website, and also has official announcements in it. I also hoped that there is somebody with more information on that topic within the community. But yeah, I’ll open a support ticket and let you know as soon as I have received a reply. :slightly_smiling_face: