Started on app for Electrolux Pure A9 air purifier/fan

Tried to login in today. After enter mail and password step, I get stuck on “Failed to list devices”.

I see a report from someone with this error. The response from the API says “Auth error”. Not sure if there is maybe a problem with your account. Try logging in again in the Electrolux app and see if you get any more details. The error handling here should really be improved

Login in to the Electrolux web page prompted me to update something on my profile. I guess it had to do with the api changes. Never logged in to the webpage after creating account last year.

Tried login out and back in into the Electrolux app, did not help the app on homey. But after I waited for an hour ++ and trying login out and back in into Electrolux app, homey app worked.

1 Like

Super dat deze app weer is opgepakt. Functioneert redelijk goed. Helaas werkt de flowkaart niet om de handmatige modus te activeren.

Hi. I downloaded the Electrolux Wellbeing app using my credentials from my washer and dryer iOS-app, and was allowed into Homey app. This tells me that Electrolux is probably consolidation their platforms from many to one.

When I tried to list devices my washer and dryer showed up in the Homey app, but when I created them they appeared as “air purifyers” in the the Homey device list. I therefore guess that the Homey app needs some sort of adaptation to facilitate for new device types like washers and driers?

(Tørketrommel = drier, vaskemaskin = washer)

Guess there is not much activity on this app, no replies on this forum nor Github. After Electroluc changed their platform and leaving MQTT I’m no longer able to connect to the new plattform and receive real time appliance reports. It would be great if someone with programming skills would make such a Homey app…