Sonoff mini extreme (matter) does not work on Homey pro. Who can help?

Sonoff mini extreme (matter) does not work on Homey pro. Who can help?

I have a new homey pro and am connecting domotica to my Homey pro smarthome. Sonos etc works fine, however I cannot couple/include the reolink doorbell and now the Sonoff mini extreme wifi (matter) also does not work so far.

Can anyone please help?

Many thanks!
Best, Chris

For your Doorbell you can maybe follow this dutch thread: (google can translate)

1 Like

Similar discussion on Reolink also here in English

2 Likes

I don’t think that will be covered by this App which is only for the Zigbee devices. I believe @C_W is referring to the matter version of the Minir4 : MINIR4M - SONOFF Official

I guess this is more related to the matter module/app of Homey.

1 Like

Correct, it’s the wifi (matter). The devise works fine in the ewelink app, but purchased it to include in the homy pro environment.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll have a look there👌🏻

I purchased Homey Pro on the hope it would integrate smart devices such as Sonoff Extreme relays, since the purchase the amount of devices it wont connect to is awful like hive, hikvision etc etc. alexa does a better job of connecting devices and can see all of the automated devices in the home. Homey is a good bit of kit but needs a lot of work doing to make it a one stop shop for device integration