Smartthings app?

It the Homey Community Store, which is a user hosted store for apps. A lot of which were rejected by Athom for one reason or another, or in the case of my SmartThings app, because I wasn’t ready for it to be taken on by the masses. My SmartThings app has around 200 user now and has grown to support many devices that were added by request, so my plan didn’t really work :slight_smile:

Edit this is the link to my app Homey Community Store

1 Like

Haha no that doesnt sound like a small app with 200 users already. thanks for the info and the link.
Maybe if i cannot get it to work via the athom app then it wil possible be user 201…

thanks

1 Like

Hi!
I was wondering if it is possible to send messages to Samsung TV’s with this app?
I already have the preconfigured ones for washing machine cycle finished etc, but I was hoping I could send more messages to the TV (doorbell from Yale L3 etc).

I’m not sure what you mean, but I think the answer is no :slight_smile:

Hi Adrian,

I followed all steps, but I got this error:

Cannot read properties of null (reading 'id')

What am I doing wrong? :slight_smile:

Have you added any devices yet?
Could you send me the log from the App configuration page as may contain more details about the error.

1 Like

No it shows when adding a device (other). Will send you! Thanks.

Works now with v1.0.20. Thank you so much Adrian! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello is it possible to get samsung family hub refrigerator from smartthings in to homey and how🤔

Have you tried with the SmartThings app that’s in the Community store?

(post deleted by author)

What do you mean by the store version?
The error message is about the HCS app that you need to download and install via PC or Mac.

help!!

What am i doing wrong :exploding_head:

i cant instal it?

Do you have the Homey Community Store app on your Homey and have you logged in to the Community Store?

ahaa!! now i see, i will take a look when im home. Thanks!

Hi,

Does this work with Homey Bridge?

Not for community store apps

Is it possible to trigger actions with this app? So I’m thinking about combination with PV. If there’s some excess start dryer in mode x…would be awesome.

If you are using my app from the community store then yes. Although for washing machines and dryers they need to be in cloud mode to enable remote start.

1 Like

Thanks for your quick and helpful reply :slight_smile:
Great to hear!