Showcase your Dashboard

Nice one! How did you make the network maps?

Using this app, and it’s Dashboard widgets. Absolutely brilliant app by @Arve_Bjornerud I would highly recommend checking out.

@Tolga
Can you share something about your configuration? Looks really good and clean :slight_smile:

That’s some mighty flashy and smooth designed Dashboard pages… exceedingly impressed.

Respect :raised_fist:

„My Smart Home dashboard is hosted on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ running Fully Kiosk Browser.

It serves as a central control hub for all my integrated devices, including:

  • Lighting & Climate: Philips Hue, Netatmo Valves, DreamScreen Ambient Lighting

  • Audio & AV Receiver: Lg Tv, Roon, Naim, Marantz Cinema X30, HEOS, Dune Solo 4K, Enigma Sat Receiver

  • Security & Remotes: Reolink 4K PTZ Camera, Neeo Remote, Switchbot, Shelly

  • Blinds

The entire setup is powered by numerous automated flows. Whenever a flow is triggered, my Smart Home provides voice responses using a custom Jarvis voice.“ Some devices are currently offline, which is why I couldn’t show everything—including several animations, cover arts, and other features.

The weather widget is fully live—cloud direction and speed adapt in real time based on actual wind direction and wind velocity. Lightning, thunderstorms, wind, snow, hail, and fog are all seamlessly integrated live, which also applies to the roller shutter tile.

For Roon and HEOS, I added a special feature: as you might have seen in the video, there’s an ‘Ambilight’ toggle. When activated, the lights automatically match the colors of the current music cover art.

When creating a note, I can choose whether to display it only on the dashboard or check a box to send an HTTP request to Homey. This allows the note to be read out loud over the speakers and displayed on the TV.

There are still so many fine details behind the scenes.

What did you use to create the graphical interface? That is proper slick! Looks awesome :ok_hand:t3:

Thank you, I really appreciate that! The interface is completely custom-built. I designed and developed the graphical interface myself using HTML, CSS and JavaScript, with a lot of custom work behind the scenes for the animations, transitions, layouts and controls.

The idea was to create something that feels less like a traditional smart-home dashboard and more like a proper, high-end control system. I’ve also integrated the different systems and devices directly into the interface, so everything works together while keeping the overall design clean and consistent.

There’s been quite a bit of fine-tuning involved to get the details, proportions, animations and interactions to feel right. I’m still continuously improving it and adding new features, but I’m really happy with how it has evolved so far. :slightly_smiling_face: