Show wanted info at the "home" tab

Is it possible to select values ​​from some of the components you have integrated and add to the “home” screen as pure information?

I have different temperature sensors inside and out, rain sensors, power display etc.

It could have been useful to have a panel where things you would like to see together could have been dragged in there either on the home screen or a separate display tab.

Then all the useful info about the house is in one place so you do not have to go through floors and zones and look at each entrance and each sensor separately.

Looking for This?

Add them to the “favorites” in your Home screen and they are visible.

Is it possible to pick data points from an app and show as favorites?

If I have a sensor with humidity, pressure and temperature. It’s only the temperature from this that I want to see as a favorite alone.

It’s not in this video the feature that I am looking for

I would like to take some of the data points which is useful and show them under a tab, e.g called Info. That would be just a window consisting of different cards showing what I want or a big window you can add points/data from everything you have integrated/connected to Homey.

If you add a weather station or anything else it might give you information you don’t really need to see the current status of your home, if you know what I mean.

And the flow cards is for making something happen, they will not just forward/display a certain value.

Not exactly what you’re looking for, but I made a zone with meters only. Most of the devices are virtual ones, fed by the original device value(s), those devices can reside in any other zone

Yeah, this is very smart and maybe the closest we get?

I would like to send an email to the support and maybe they will see my request as useful.

Or if there is an app for this that you can download that let’s you configure the different devices and datapoints as you wish, and put them in a grid or as separate small cards as you wish.

1 Like

Perhaps also a solution (coming soon)?

There’s a few apps, but limited to how the Homey app works.
But worth to try imho

1. Temperature manager App for Homey | Homey

It can also add ‘actual’ and ‘average’ devices for every zone (selectable).

2. Temperature monitor App for Homey | Homey

3. Lights & sockets monitor App for Homey | Homey

Very neat. Not just to monitor, but to control also.
    It’s a pity the Homey app starts at the ‘welcome home’ screen after a while and doesn’t ‘remember’ the opened view.

I will check them out! Thank you.

But if its only temperature you can show here, then its not so useful for me.

I am searching for maybe an app lile this you can configure freely with values from all the Homey units in your home. Its all just data, should be possible to present in an easy way.

1 Like