Shortcut to items

Hello.
About Homey Pro Early 2023 - app for Android.
Does anyone know if it is possible to make “shortcuts” for one’s devices?
Sincerely
JS

Hi Jan,

Assuming the Homey Pro Early 2023 app for Android is the same App as for all other Homeys, you will have a section ‘Favorite Devices’ in the ‘Home’ tab. When you choose the three dots behind it you can add favorite devices so you will have a shortcut from the homescreen.

Regards

Hello Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I did not formulate the question exactly. I am aware that I can create an overview of my favorites in the Homeys App under the Home tab. My question is whether it is possible to create shortcuts from my devices in Homye to my mobile phone screen. In the same way as when, for example, you create shortcuts to websites on the mobile screen.

Best regards

Jan Severin
Den 13. jul. 2023, fra 13.49, Davy De Jong via Homey Community Forum <notifications@athom.discoursemail.com> skrev:

Hi Jan,

The Homey App (on Android) has a widget with which you can add ‘Favorite Flows’ on your phones homescreen. There is no widget for directly linking to a device.

What you probably could to do achieve your goal in some sort of way is visiting https://my.homey.app/ from your mobile browser, login, open your device and copy the url / create a shortcut on your home screen of the phone. Or bookmark it and the add a Chrome widget to your homescreen with the device bookmarks on it.

Regards