Scene activation with roller shutter switches possible?

Raw Configuration: Gear - Advanced Settings - Raw Configuration Parameters - ID,Size,Value
E.g. activation of SceneActivation

That doesn’t mean that you have access to SceneActivation now, unfortunately the Fibaro app from Athom has to be adapted for this!

HC2 or Homey? My choice is definitely Homey.
But I can’t say that everything works fine with Homey (see above).
The big advantage of Homey is the enormous compatibility, which is realized with the many apps. But at the same time this can also be a problem. The majority of the apps are programmed by private persons. So there is no guarantee that the apps of the private persons will be developed further or fixed.
One advantage of this model is that theoretically anyone can program an app and thus the portfolio is constantly being expanded. Here is a link where you can make requests to the community for new apps:

Can you make a “big” house smart with Homey? Difficult question. I have about 75 Z-Wave devices, a Hue Bridge with 9 lamps, Sonos speakers, Nuki Smartlock and Opener, IKEA Tradfri curtains and 2, 3 other devices. But some here in the community also have over 100 Z-Wave devices. But you should take the Homey Pro.

Advanced Flows: That was also my worry. But I have created more and more complex flows with Homey in a much shorter time than with the HC2. But I have to say that I am not a Lua professional. For more complex Lua scenes I had to rely on the community, but I was able to customize them mostly by myself.
In principle you can compare Homey Flows with Fibaro Block scenes, but for me the creation of flows is more intuitive and easier. But if you want to copy complex Lua scenes (e.g. shutter flow with sun protection and door open detection) you have to create these scenes with multiple flows. You should consider from the beginning how you want to name the flows. But there are also some postings here in the community.
You can also create scenes/flows with the Homey Script App, but I can’t say anything about that.

But as already said: Homey :+1:t3:

1 Like